rajev made my day by his reply 2 me on liveVidchat - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
actually a good chat! And yes, he did sound sensible!!! 
Originally posted by sosweet

Sensible😲

sweet go through his chat,actually he was sensible tht he failed to show in the house!iam never ever his fan bt liked his chat.
Originally posted by sosweet

Kya bure din dekh na pad raha hai😭
πŸ˜†i know...even i didn't expected it to be from him but got to give him his due credit na!!!
More than Lallan, Rajeev ka jeevan safal ho gaya!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Since chat time he is wiping his khushi ke aansoo and barely able to speak a few words like Govinda does in similar situations with,"Itni khushi...sob-sob...Itni khushi..."😭

cruiser! i loved the question you asked about Sana and Rajev relationship but Sadly, Rajev did not pick it to answer! Hahaha! my strong feeling says he secretely loves that bimbo but scared to express his love towards her. ImHO, he should not wait for Dela to ever come back in his life as she is no longer interested in him, this is what indicates through Dela live video Chat!
Lallan ji rewarded for being a die-hard fan of Pillu throughout the season :D
u r very lucky ,i tweeted him once he dint reply then i left  , not his fault he cant answer to each and every fan right.Edited by tanvismile - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Lallan-Top

cruiser! i loved the question you asked about Sana and Rajev relationship but Sadly, Rajev did not pick it to answer! Hahaha! my strong feeling says he secretely loves that bimbo but scared to express his love towards her. ImHO, he should not wait for Dela to ever come back in his life as she is no longer interested in him, this is what indicates through Dela live video Chat!

rajev answered cruiser's question πŸ˜•
Originally posted by susan29

rajev answered cruiser's question πŸ˜•

around yesterday there were two questions of cruiser as i witnessed last night, one was taken to answer while other was chucked...
Bachchan saab dialog yaad a raha hai lallan for u...aaj khush to bahot hoge
Tum... πŸ˜ƒ