Reality show not my cup of tea: Karan V Grover

Posted: 11 years ago

The very popular TV actor, Karan V Grover loves his job as a TV actor. He was seen in 'Nach Baliye', but he agreed to do it after a lot of persuasion. He thinks reality show is not his cup of tea. He is happy with his work. Presently he is promoting his upcoming comic show 'Hum Aapke Hain In-Laws' in Lucknow.

Karan is very happy doing Television and has no plans to enter Bollywood. As per the sources, Karan believes that Television has offered him variety of roles, but unfortunately till now he didn't receive any interesting roles in films. He always wanted to do comedy shows and now television is offering him his desired role in his upcoming show on Sab TV. He thinks TV has wide scope now and is different from daily saas-bahu sagas.

We wish him all the best for his future and will look forward to his new show.

Edited by rubysk - 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing Ruby 😊 I am glad that Karan is experimenting with different roles and i am very happy that Karan is doing comedy and he is doing a fantastic job on HAHIL 😉😃
yes i m also happy. karan is doing good job.
Karan is a very talented actor 😃 and i am really enjoying HAHIL 😉
Thanks karan is right he will have to deal with the scriptiled reality shows he much better then that we are glad to see karan back on new show all the best to him
Really karan is doing well in the new show. best of Luck to him...But am worried that his ranks decreased drastically this week. 
t4s..he alwaysb acts well..he's such a dedicated actor..his acting is really appreciatable..n i was sure dat he'll do his comic role too really gud..he's rockin in d show..d real rockstar of tv..
Karan is such a honest and outspoken guy 😉😃
Originally posted by anaghakaran

t4s..he alwaysb acts well..he's such a dedicated actor..his acting is really appreciatable..n i was sure dat he'll do his comic role too really gud..he's rockin in d show..d real rockstar of tv..

totally agree with u...
I would really like to see Karan hosting a reality show ðŸ˜‰ and i hope i get to see it soon 😃