Tota weds Maina - Wat ppl should really be watchin

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This Show is awesome ... Im loving it !!! The new rapport between Maina and Ram Dulari, her mother-in-law is heartwarming ... agar India ki har saans / bahurani ki aisi banti toh kya hi baat thi ! Ppl should watch this instead of rona-dhona nonsense. Banda kuch acha hi seekh lega !

Im a fan of both Gaurav and Kavita (have followed her in FIR since I was a little girl) ... LOVING the show and ensemble cast specially Maina's mom in law, father in law, bua ji and Chachi ji. This is SUCH a feel good show , dekh ke man khush ho jata hai . I hope this show goes a long way. LOTS of good wishes <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
You know I hate saas-bahu serials. Like hate with a capital H..and a capital A...and a capital T...and a capital E. So actually it's HATE. And this show...it is the complete opposite of a saas-bahu serial. It's an awesome show!!!
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

You know I hate saas-bahu serials. Like hate with a capital H..and a capital A...and a capital T...and a capital E. So actually it's HATE. And this show...it is the complete opposite of a saas-bahu serial. It's an awesome show!!!

Its a saas-bahu show with a difference 👍🏼
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanHa911

Its a saas-bahu show with a difference 👍🏼

Well I guess you could say that since there's a saas and a bahu. 😆
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Realy I like it this show is awesome.