Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ankita2804

🀣  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  

this is what actually happens... πŸ€£  

Lol, how do I ALWAYS end up watching the swayamvar sequence whenever I turn on Ramayan?🀣
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SilverFairy

Congrats And Happy 5th Anniversary. (:
Ramayan Is Very Close To My Heart. Because I Watched During My Childhood Days.

Thanks for commenting yaar, Ramayana is a priceless epic. I think almost all Hindu children have grown up watching some sort of adaptation, whether it be movie or show.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

Happy Wala Anniversary! πŸ€— LOL..Probably The most oddest person to say this but, Jai Shri Ram! =D

Sadiie x

Thank you Sadia!πŸ€— Aww, don't call yourself the oddest person. Ramji belongs to everyone.πŸ˜†
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KamliKudi

Happy 5th Anniversary 

Happy 5th Anniversary!πŸ€—
snowypatches02 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello guys just logged in for few minutes - had visitors - JAI SHREE RAM and MANY HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE 5TH ANNIVERSARY What a show mindblowing - it's like you are in a different world all together that is the power of Shri Vishnu (Shri Ram) played to divinity by Gurmeet Choudhary and the way Sagar's made this show at such a grand scale was just  awe taken to heaven and brought back down to earth after each episode though stayed in heaven space for a longer period wanting for more magical benevolent highs and not wanting to come back to reality yet given strength and encouragement to move on in your lives and live to the expectations of being good human beings.  The story of Ramayan, songs and verses just totally perfect πŸ‘πŸ‘ and I listen to them everyday still today on my ipod my favourite is

JAI SHREE RAM...
JAI JAI SHREE RAM...
JAI SHREE RAM...
ADBHUT HAI MAHIMA DO AKSHAR KE NAAM KE
ADBHUT HAI MAHIMA DO ASKHAR KE NAAM KE
SUNO RAM KATHA AUR JAI BOLO SHREE RAM KE
MANGAL BHAVA AMANGAL HAARI
PRABHU SUDASRATH CHIR BIHARI
HAI SUKHUL DAYANI RAMAYAN SUKH DHAM KE
aaa
SHREE RAM JAI RAM JAI JAI RAM
SHREE RAM JAI RAM JAI JAI RAM...

and I think Gurmeet is blessed and fortunate to have played the role of Shri Ram to I would also thank him for restoring the image of Shri Ram through his awesome acting and awakening call for all in this time period.  Gurmeet and Sagar's have done a great job which is incomparable πŸ‘ God bless all.

snowypatches02 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

I just watched Ramayan today to celebrate its anniversary. I contemplated watching the 1st episode since the anniversary really celebrates that particular episode, but then I ended up watching Sita Swayamvar. Go figure.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I would probably do the same thing if I had been younger - used to dream anyway in those days πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (we are allowed to dream right 😳)  thank goodness over that emotion now but would wish for you to have a life partner similar infact I wish that for my daughter too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† when the time comes πŸ˜›
snowypatches02 thumbnail
Thanks Janaki for uploading these videos I will probably be watching them tomorrow 😊
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: snowypatches02

Hello guys just logged in for few minutes - had visitors - JAI SHREE RAM and MANY HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE 5TH ANNIVERSARY What a show mindblowing - it's like you are in a different world all together that is the power of Shri Vishnu (Shri Ram) played to divinity by Gurmeet Choudhary and the way Sagar's made this show at such a grand scale was just  awe taken to heaven and brought back down to earth after each episode though stayed in heaven space for a longer period wanting for more magical benevolent highs and not wanting to come back to reality yet given strength and encouragement to move on in your lives and live to the expectations of being good human beings.  The story of Ramayan, songs and verses just totally perfect πŸ‘πŸ‘ and I listen to them everyday still today on my ipod my favourite is

JAI SHREE RAM...
JAI JAI SHREE RAM...
JAI SHREE RAM...
ADBHUT HAI MAHIMA DO ASKHAR KE NAAM KE
MANGAL BHAVA AMANGAL HAARI
PRABHU SUDASRATH CHIR BIHARI
aaa
SHREE RAM JAI RAM JAI JAI RAM...

and I think Gurmeet is blessed and fortunate to have played the role of Shri Ram to I would also thank him for restoring the image of Shri Ram through his awesome acting and awakening call for all in this time period.  Gurmeet and Sagar's have done a great job which is incomparable πŸ‘ God bless all.

Beautiful post, Sushma!❀️ Indeed, Gurmeet really made the holy character of Shri Ram relatable to people today. At the same time, there was not much modernization in his character. He just portrayed all the different shades of Shri Ram besides peace and serenity. I loved his anger, the intensity of his eyes, and the love he showed for all the relations in his life. He really made Ramji seem like our friend and not a God who is unattainable by us.

Not just Gurmeet, I think the entire cast of Ramayan did a fantastic job. The chemistry Gurmeet and Debina shared as Ram and Sita is unmatched.πŸ‘ There was intensity and passion in their chemistry without it being vulgar or modern. A simple handhold by them made me blush.☺️ I also really love the chemistry of Shri Ram and his brothers. Gurmeet, Ankit, Vijay, and Lalit all seemed like realy brothers and their interactions were very natural.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: snowypatches02

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I would probably do the same thing if I had been younger - used to dream anyway in those days πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (we are allowed to dream right 😳)  thank goodness over that emotion now but would wish for you to have a life partner similar infact I wish that for my daughter too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† when the time comes πŸ˜›

Lol, you can't be too old right now.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So you're married and have a daughter? How old is she?😊