Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

IMP: Discussion about the forum closure.

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys!

Well, it's that time of the year that I along with the rest of the team bring to you a very important question. Do you want this forum to close or not? Give us reasons for either answer that you do plan on giving.

The only reason for the closure would be that the forum was anyways not that active. And add to that the show has now ended, so there is minimal to no participation at all anymore.

It saddens me to ask this, because this show and forum has always been dear to me, but all good things must come to an end.

If you don't think you can express your point here, then I'm always available via PM. 😃

Regards,
LMYAM DT.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ðŸ˜ģI dn't know abt others but I made some good friends in the forum.. n would love 2 keep in touch with them!! we'll try 2 b active here.. so that forum doesn't close!! ðŸ˜Š
Besides currently its the only place where we gt updates of Ashish thru articles n can also discuss them here!! plz don't close it!! 
Edited by sherni_ashish - 11 years ago
Keshawn thumbnail
I 100% agree with you Sherni_Asish!
illuminated. thumbnail
@Sherni and Keshawn: See, the thing is the forum has no life to it. We could though have it open for a few more weeks and see how it goes, if there isn't much left, then I'll unfortunately have to tell the higher DT to take some decision about it. But, I guess, leaving it open for a few more weeks is good. ðŸ˜Š
sherni_ashish thumbnail
Tks @Keshawn..tks @Saraa.. let's c..hope 4 the best!!
Surish thumbnail
Saara I PM you a message yet there was no response but thanks anyway for leaving the doors open to LMYAM fanatics. A big thanks to you Sherni and Keshawn for pleading on our behalf!
illuminated. thumbnail
^Surish, I didn't get any PM from you at all. I would have responded right away.
sherni_ashish thumbnail
@Surish we all love 2 chat here n share infoz abt our fav actors... I hope forum won't close!!
ashishrockzz thumbnail
I agree wth u guys don't  close this forums as LMAYAM is Ashu's show so it's very close to my heart as well and  I don't want this forum to shut down !! I will try my best to be active her and I personally love this forums becoz we can all the news articles and infos realted to Ashu ...A big thnks to all the members of the forum who keep everyone updated by the infos and articles abt Ashu  😊
Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by Sherni_Asish

@Surish we all love 2 chat here n share infoz abt our fav actors... I hope forum won't close!!

Sherni_Asish

Agreed! Wouldn't mind if this forum remains open at least  for a while so that we can support our favourite actors in their quest to be cast in a new film