IMP: Discussion about the forum closure. - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Saara

Pensink91 was temporarily  banned from LMYAM forum without justification! Since you are LMYAM's forum moderator, I've contacted you privately on numerous occasions,   yet no response. There isn't any empirical evidence substantiating that Pensink had violated forum legislation!I'd greatly appreciate that you have this matter resolved expeditiously and transparently with attention to mitigating any further problems.Thanking you in advance
Originally posted by Surish

Saara

Pensink91 was temporarily  banned from LMYAM forum without justification! Since you are LMYAM's forum moderator, I've contacted you privately on numerous occasions,   yet no response. There isn't any empirical evidence substantiating that Pensink had violated forum legislation!I'd greatly appreciate that you have this matter resolved expeditiously and transparently with attention to mitigating any further problems.Thanking you in advance

Hi Surish,

I don't get PMs from you like ever. I remember you saying the same thing previously as well, but I didn't receive any PM from you at all. I received one from indi which I responded to immediately.

Pensink91 is back on India-Forums. There had been some misunderstanding with another forums Development Team but I got the member unbanned as soon I found out about this.
On a lighter note, I would like to ask you guys if you're up for a little contest in the forum? Anything at all?

Leave suggestions if you are up for one or another contest.

The suggestions that I had are as follows:

• Video Mix Contest.
  • Quiz.
  • Icon/Signature Contest. 
  • Or something new altogether?

LMYAM DT.

Originally posted by Saara

Hi Surish,

I don't get PMs from you like ever. I remember you saying the same thing previously as well, but I didn't receive any PM from you at all. I received one from indi which I responded to immediately.

Pensink91 is back on India-Forums. There had been some misunderstanding with another forums Development Team but I got the member unbanned as soon I found out about this.

Saara

Forum members wouldn't receive any private messages from others unless they were blocked. Did you prohibit me from no longer communicating with you privately dear? "There had been some misunderstanding with another forums Development Team"What other forums? Pensink91 is  on LMYAM forum! Don't know why I've been getting the impression you dislike me so much that you refuse to converse with  me privately. I may be making a false claim but being a candid person like my forum buddies are, I like to express my true feelings and since LMYAM forum is the only place I can get the opportunity to voice my opinions, I've no alternative but do so here. Irrespective of being a fan of Himmanshoo/Asish  I believe everyone ought to be treated fairly.By the way, thanks for addressing the matter as promptly as possible!I don't mind participating in any of your activities. I'd leave it up to my little friend, Anvijani 'aka' Manveerfan123, to make that choice.

Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Surish

Hi Surish,

Saara

Forum members wouldn't receive any private messages from others unless they were blocked. Did you prohibit me from no longer communicating with you privately dear? "There had been some misunderstanding with another forums Development Team"What other forums? Pensink91 is  on LMYAM forum! Don't know why I've been getting the impression you dislike me so much that you refuse to converse with  me privately. I may be making a false claim but being a candid person like my forum buddies are, I like to express my true feelings and since LMYAM forum is the only place I can get the opportunity to voice my opinions, I've no alternative but do so here. Irrespective of being a fan of Himmanshoo/Asish  I believe everyone ought to be treated fairly.By the way, thanks for addressing the matter as promptly as possible!I don't mind participating in any of your activities. I'd leave it up to my little friend, Anvijani 'aka' Manveerfan123, to make that choice.

I don't even know you well enough, so why would I dislike you? I have not put you on my block list at all, because I have no reason to do that.
Which forum it was has nothing to do with LMYAM forum and therefore, I refuse to answer that question. You can ask Pensink and if that member wants to discuss this then you can go ahead and converse via PMs in regards to this.

I don't even know you well enough, so why would I dislike you? I have not put you on my block list at all, because I have no reason to do that.
Which forum it was has nothing to do with LMYAM forum and therefore, I refuse to answer that question. You can ask Pensink and if that member wants to discuss this then you can go ahead and converse via PMs in regards to this.

Saara

Everyone receives my PM except you hence the reason I made that assumption. What do you mean by "You can ask Pensink and if that member wants to discuss this then you can go ahead and converse via PMs in regards to this."Can you please elaborate?I'm a bit perplexed dear! Besides, you are  entitled to refuse to answer any of my questions by virtue of an enactment or grounds of privilege. Furthermore, I do not wish for the confidentiality of our discussions  to be compromised so I've  forwarded  a private  message to you and posted this on the forum just in case you haven't received it!

Saara

Saara

Everyone receives my PM except you hence the reason I made that assumption. What do you mean by "You can ask Pensink and if that member wants to discuss this then you can go ahead and converse via PMs in regards to this."Can you please elaborate?I'm a bit perplexed dear! Besides, you are  entitled to refuse to answer any of my questions by virtue of an enactment or grounds of privilege. Furthermore, I do not wish for the confidentiality of our discussions  to be compromised so I've  forwarded  a private  message to you and posted this on the forum just in case you haven't received it!

Saara was Pensink ever given the reason why she was mistakenly banned from LMYAM forums in private?For goodness sake please let our hearts not be troubled anymore. With regards to forum activities, you can try a quiz a game or anything new if you wish!

Edited by Keshawn - 11 years ago
Keshawn my dear canine pal, haven't heard from you in ages!!! There is a saying that fools show their anger at once but the prudent ignore is an insult.

Surish I think that  Saara, our forum  DP Manager refuses to respond to our questions, because we are Himmanshoo's fans. As a result of this  I suggest that it would be best if we leave it alone and let the DP Manager decides what is best.Edited by Keshawn - 11 years ago
Himanshoo fans? Heck, even I am a fan of him. I really liked his acting.
Pssh. You guys are just trying to make me look like a bad person.

Please PM me on this ~Saraa~ ONLY. I receive PMs, I don't know why I don't receive them from Surish only.

As long as Pensink's ban goes, the member has been sent an apology PM from the DT and we have explained what had happened.

I'll be back with some game or a little contest soon.

LMYAM DT.