Vishal chased me for 3 months : Sana Khan (TOI)

Posted: 11 years ago

Vishal chased me for three months: Sana Khan

Vishal chased me for three months: Sana Khan
Colors' reality show Bigg Boss is over, but forSana Khan, the life is beginning to get even more interesting. We caught the young lass in a buoyant mood. 

Life post-Bigg Boss is rocking for Sana, who says with a chirpy laugh: "I'm getting so many calls for work. But right now, I'm going easy on work front. At this juncture, I want to hire a proper artiste management consultant and then pick and choose the best offers. I don't want to say yes to a project in hurry and repent later." 

The cute gal, already known in the modelling arena and for her foray in South films, is candid enough to admit: "Bollywood is obviously the next step for me! I wanted to look cute, hot and sexy all at the same time in Bigg Boss! How else will the Bollywood producers cast me in their films as the lead actress?" 
Ask her what really went wrong between her and her friend Vishal Karwal, and Sana says : "He chased me for three months before the show. But, Vishal Karwal is not my friend now, and Bigg Boss made me realize that he was never a friend in the first place. And I thank Vishal for his comments on me after eviction." 

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Vishal-chased-me-for-three-months-Sana-Khan/articleshow/18089389.cms
lol!and we had some silly people fantasizing abt their fake love affair..🤣
its getting dirty now!sumbody should give her live feed video,may be she will change her statement rapidly...poor girl!
Vishal , abt time your someone tweet should have a name now...part 2 coming soon ?? ðŸ˜†
Why did he chase you ? DID you steal something and run away ?> - @ 
Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

<font color="#0033FF">Why did he chase you ? DID you steal something and run away ?> - @
</font>

🤣 🤣
Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

Why did he chase you ? DID you steal something and run away ?> - @ 

May be his resting chair  ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Nishita123

May be his resting chair  ðŸ˜†

Haa  --- true 😆  VISHAL is always glued to that chair --with a fevicol / =  I think if someone wants to steal that chair, then they will also have to take vishal along with it /:P
Now Kapil is her best friend... 

Bollywood Fact: When a bekar artist says, I have many offers, but I'm not taking any offer just now, because I'm trying to choose a good script only...that means she has no meaningful offer. 

I guess she got nothing more than a Rakhi Sawant type offer... Or worse, because these days even good item songs have also been taken over by the main heroines...

Sana you say you want to focus on your career..
Do that then
Stop acting like rakhi sawant part two.. selling pathetic stories to the media..
Chase WORK
STOP CHASING PUBLICITY!!
People who act like you end up being z list, reality stars who are complete media wh**es NOT bollywood heroines

Also we know from live feed that vishal wanted to get back together with his ex why would he be chasing her??
And lol she didnt mind him when she was "friends" with him but now he made it clear that he doesnt want her.. she comes up with this