Written Update : 21st January 2013

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank for the update in advance...
For Onir, Purvi is best thing happened to him .
In the forum everybody were saying Onir is like Manav and now even Sulochana saying this
Why everyone keep on saying Onir is jst like Manav
Now Onir's character will definitely turn negative because whenever creatives show extra sweet characters then they all turn negative .
Originally posted by LoveTVShows

Now Onir's character will definitely turn negative because whenever creatives show extra sweet characters then they all turn negative .

i hope and wish it happens

then every sanskari girls prediction will turn wrong ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜† 

ya best example is prithvy from kaisa yeh pyar hai

I just hope when he turns negative, he doesn't do anything to Purvi or the baby. I don't want Purvi to have Onir's baby if he does something to her after she delivers Arjun's child.
Edited by arshi_arvi - 11 years ago