Thendral

Thendral Update Mon Jan 21, 2013

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garapati thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update Pearl.

Is there a way that I can grab Prabha from TV set and kill him 😡. Such an idiotic behavior no sense of adjusting and understanding others.

And why is he complaining about M/K how else does he expect honeymoon couples to behave. And I think their behavior is pretty decent.  Person who has no consideration regarding rest of the group, and how to behave when we are new people is talking about decency what a pity what a pity. 

Does he think that he and suchi have patents to show public display of Friendship/Ex-love.

And Pavam deepa She is so sad.

I cannot stand this guy. Whenever he is on screen I mute my system.

Edited by garapati - 11 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks pearl for the super update...what a title..!!!rofl...
was laughing thruout the episode somehow...everyone's expressions as prabha goes on n on abt hygiene -too good..

is this a honeymoon trip or prabha's ego trip? master bhuvana in full swing today...as forum's OT predicted, probs began as soon as they reach the lodge...
deepa's expression while looking at mohan kal near the lake immediately disappearing n changing after prabha's cmnt..dont know whats happened to him..guess he is not able to adjust to his new status of hospital down, house in court custody, super mom in jail, money missing from the house...but glad that now not only deepa but everyone is aware of prabha n his behavior...

loved the adv to deepa in the van, but that may apply only after prabha returns to normal!

this prabha is one thru whom madam bhu is speaking!

waiting for tmrw now...
btw what happened to the nermaiyaana police? ready to spend a holiday at prabha's expense..but one way very glad that prabha spending on them..otherwise if GD comes to know, she may ask prabha not to pay for everyone but rather may land up there with her friends..

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update plus comments Pearl 🤗...i can so imagine u muraichufying seeing ur laptop screen whenever Prabha starts to talk😛.

Hahahaha talk/advice panni kill panra Anand kooda 1 sec got scared seeing Prabha...enga he is going to start his lectures about hygiene again nu🤣

Looks like Prabha only likes gulab jamun romance...that is very decent for him...gross🤢 Edited by Nixkie - 11 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thankss Pearl akka for the wonderful Updatee 👏⭐️ Great title and side comments 😃
Happy to see you back and missed your updates 😛

Prabhaaa my porumaiku oru ellai iruku, donttt doo overr 😡😡😡
Approm nejama jamin eduka vendi varum 😡😡 Oru idathuku pona anga antha suzhnilaiku nammala mathikka theriyathaa? Your a kid ah? GRRR getting on my nervess. 😡🤢
Ipdiya behave panrathu? Poor Deepa, if I was her I would have killed him on the spot 😈😆
Others are happy with wives and this gentleman talking in phone and saying disgusting am seeying MK romance 😡 Appo ur father and mother romance mattum romba azhagoo? Calm down Shams.

Mohan anger is justified. TA u have to get angry too, dont do what the 🐷 saysss 😆 You cant always let him do what he want  It was nice, except thee GRRR boyy 😲
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nixkie

Looks like Prabha only likes gulab jamun romance...that is very decent for him...gross🤢

Too good tanu..good thinking! ROFL seeing this...
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update.

Someone please smack Prabha's head. 😡

ROFL tanu... good one. 😆

MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thnx Pearl akka for the wonderful update!⭐️ Semme title! Welcome back ka!🤗

Inthe ponne kova pade vatchuthe (naan ennaiye sonnenan😆), unnaiye summa vide mathen!😡😆
Pavam Deepa, tour inthe Prabha ale ellam stupid achu.😡 Grrr...unmaiya I hate you!
Shammu sonne maari, oru place la vantha unnaiye 3days mathika mudiyatha?? Avolavu difficult a?
Che...ellam un amma buthi thane vere enge irunthu varum!

Mohan and Kalyani lovely a irunthatu😳, Prabha nee romantic movie a pathatu illaiya? Unnaku romance panne theriyathiku, let others do their own thing la!
Jinju akka I will do that, naan avan a oru stick alaiye avanuku oru end make pannuren😡

Pfoe appada oru maari enthe kovam kuranchuthutu😆
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the update pearl.

nothing much to add .. lets move away from this prabha track!!😉
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Pearl.

Chip of the same block - Bhuvana's son all the way through!