Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..SaNaYaHoLiC.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG PERFECT, AMAZING, STUNNING, SEXY! ☺️ How can someone b so beautiful!???

Can I please say something to whoever it is that handles the Zing mag. stuff? Please STOP the photoshoping! The covers recently have started looking fake. I was disturbed by the Nia Sharma cover last month. It looked like she was promoting anorexia. Thank god you didnt do the same to Sanaya this time but why does Sanaya's hair look like it's been drawn on?! Please dont photoshop the celebs. Sanaya is beautiful the way she is, I see no reason for people to try and fix her face, because there's nothing that needs to be fixed 😵
Edited by ..SaNaYaHoLiC.. - 11 years ago
.RudraParo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
WOOOAWWW Breathtakingly beautiful, she's a princess  Thank you so much for having her on the cover!! Pls do let me know about the pics I PMed you about 😳

So beautiful 🤪☺️
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
One of the best magazine cover u guys ever made.Actually,this cover page is far better than some previous actress who was on the cover page. I don't like Sananya's hair , but I guess it goes well with the outfit.I liked your magazine cover in a really long time. Sananya looks gorgeous. One of the best magazine cover.😳
Decent6Chori thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
EHHH SEXY LADY! ☺️ 

The best cover so far. Honestly, the previous covers have been disastrous, I love this one! And yes, kindly lay off the photoshoping!

Sanaya looks damn gorgeous ❤️
FascinatingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG ,,,,stunning

sanaya you are the best
AdhooriSi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jeez so finally we have Sanaya!!!! This would have sold like there is no tomorrow if it had come out while IPKKND was still on air! Regardless, she looks beautiful :D 
SoniRita thumbnail
hayeee sanaya looking STUNNING and i agree this is the best zing cover i have ever seen. 
BalamPichkari- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh doll! *touchwood* what beauty! She is drop dead gorgeous, I love what she is wearing and everything about this cover rocks! Love you Sanaya you're perfect ❤️ This cover is seriously very beautiful! I'm glad you have Sanaya on it, she makes it even more flawless! <3
Arshi2gthr4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yayyy!!! Finally Sanaya Irani is on the cover page of Zing Mag!!! And, she looks AMAZING!!! Love you baby doll<3 Now, it's Barun Sobti's turn to be on the cover next month;)
huddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Sanaya Irani looks absolutely gorgeous on the cover, Thank you Zing for choosing Sanaya to be on the cover, much appreciated!!

Hoping to see Sanaya again soon on the cover or being a part of the future Zing issues!!

Thank You x 
Edited by huddy - 11 years ago