Zing Magazine - January Issue is Out! - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Sanaya looks beautiful on the cover page..!  
ohhh sanaya is looking beautiful
i love her costume veryyy much 
SANAYA luks like a barbie doll
luv her muahhh
Sudhir sir mention MILEY JAB HUM TUM season 3 i hope we get MJHT back

sanaya on cover page and MJHT is written on her left
Why Is Rati being mentioned here? 👎🏼 sorry guys if you wanna see your favourite actress.. please PM Vijay sir or the other admins! no point spamming here!
Originally posted by Ragz.

Why Is Rati being mentioned here? 👎🏼 sorry guys if you wanna see your favourite actress.. please PM Vijay sir or the other admins! no point spamming here!

I dont c the point either 😆 Go request on the forum or something, dont spam here 😆🥱
Sanaya Look awsome 

TFS Dear
I had huge expection from sanaya page cover pic but she is not looking good my pov...

why cant ZING give her different look and a beautiful dress like krystal and Drashti
Originally posted by goli44

I had huge expection from sanaya page cover pic but she is not looking good my pov...

why cant ZING give her different look and a beautiful dress like krystal and Drashti

Why?!! I think this dress is pretty!! I actually didn't like  their outfits!! Drashti's outfit was better than Krystle's though!! 😊 But they looked good!! 😊

Shreya
Edited by spate22 - 11 years ago
I think this is the most elegant cover..not saying coz I'm a Sanz fan but Atleast her dress is not hideous..it's not the best either but like 10 times better than what others wore ;) not that it was their choice to wear but this is like way more elegant than anything I've ever seen ❤️
Sanaya...very beautiful...amazing!!!