Zing Magazine - January Issue is Out! - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Ragz.

I think this is the most elegant cover..not saying coz I'm a Sanz fan but Atleast her dress is not hideous..it's not the best either but like 10 times better than what others wore ;) not that it was their choice to wear but this is like way more elegant than anything I've ever seen ❤️

I know right? The last few covers have been... really disappointing to be honest. The outfits were totally not what I expected ;) This cover I love! <3 I don't think the outfit is the best but it really suits Sanaya. I think it's going with her overall look. She looks so Persian in the Zing mag. cover, I love it ❤️
sanaya is looking damn GORGEOUSSS

Dis is d best cover pic of Zing Mag. till date...loved it!!

She makes everything FLAWLESS

Originally posted by EtherealSanz..

I know right? The last few covers have been... really disappointing to be honest. The outfits were totally not what I expected ;) This cover I love! <3 I don't think the outfit is the best but it really suits Sanaya. I think it's going with her overall look. She looks so Persian in the Zing mag. cover, I love it ❤️

Yes ❤️ its not the best but beautiful enough and so damn elegant, i like sober stuff <33

She can seriously carry off anything so well ;) i know persian she does look 😳 
Originally posted by Ragz.

Yes ❤️ its not the best but beautiful enough and so damn elegant, i like sober stuff <33

She can seriously carry off anything so well ;) i know persian she does look 😳 

Yes, I would say " an persian princess!!"😳

Shreya
i m not a fan of sanaya but this is the most perfect cover of zing magazine till now
in krystal's outfit there was nothing new and her outfit was also old fashioned the only thing i like or everybody else like was her hair style and the crown :)
in drashti's her outfit was very modern i like hair style too and she looked superb :)
harshad's was also good i would say i think uska is new style main first photoshoot tha and he carried it very well :)
i loved nia's photoshoot a lot i love her hair style and the outfit too :)
and now sanaya i love her outfit veryyy much covering the whole cover page :)))
Sanaya looks ethereal ❤️ I'm not a fan of her dress or hairstyle but she carries it of so well :) She's looking like a princess.

Thank you Zing magazine for having Sanaya on the cover.

WoW!This Month Sanaya on cover page.Cannot wait to read her interview . Edited by P.Srinivas - 11 years ago