26-12

Terrorists roam free,InnocentRashmi is imprisoned

sumana-13 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
                                                                        ...Episode 21 Jan

Shahana is burning with jealousy watching the romantic moments of RasDeep ...she is unable to bear their sweetness, which is like a bitter pill for her... so she interrupts them on a silly pretext...rudely breaking their eyelock...

"Muskaan" the street play being conducted by Rashmi under the guidance of Shahana ... with the waving of the National flag and singing patriotic songs ... watched by Shahana with a wicked look on her face...

Jadda and his expert team trace the location of the mobile phone with the microchip  which is connected to the bug planted in their office...

...the mobile phone is found ringing in Rashmi's shoulder bag... and she is declared a terrorist caught red handed...placed under arrest .. on orders by the PC ...

Rashmi is ruthlessly dragged away by a team of policewomen even though she screams/pleads her innocence ... a shocked Randeep looks on helplessly.. unable to find a reason for not arresting her...a heart rending scene...

...she is taken to the STF HQ and hand cuffed and held in solitary confinement after being labelled a terrorist ...even though she continuously pleads not guilty...

Jaddah begins to interrogate her ruthlessly and Randeep unable to believe her to be guilty .. and unable to see her in pain  obtains permission from the commissioner to conduct her interrogation himself ...under CCTV...

Precap..... Shahana sees the pic (of Rashmi's dad and bro )which fell from Rashmi's bag...and immediately identifies them to be the buyers of the necklace at the jeweler's shop... so she knows Rashmi has the detonator 

pic credits to original uploader in FB
Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyaroses

agree

You know what Riya I am quite depressed after watching the episode yaar ... what a system failure .. we can't protect the innocents in our country !!... what a shame yaar ... ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Manu,

A brilliant post with fantastic pictures. I think it must have taken you sometime for you to collect the pictures. Shahana is not happy with Randeep Rashmi bonding and I think she was not too happy to see the Indian Flag. It looked as if she was allergic to it.

Manu its the fact of life when a hard core Kasab wala terrorist can become a RAW agent then our innocent Rashmi branded as a terrorist.

Shahana  will come to know where the detonator is after looking at the photo. What I cant understand is why is Jeddah interrogating Rashmi with such fervor when he knows that she is innocent.

I did not like the episode but I really hope Randeep gets a clue that Jeddah is not a RAW agent. 

Anu 
mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
todays epi  was unbeliveable i meant are they this dumb that they could'nt make randeep see true colors of jeddah & that sahana uff she is brilliant at her role but cant wait till the bitter truth about her husbands evil work comes to light.. just hope randeep saves her & prove her innocent

as for randeep he better start his suspicion on this jeddah poor randeep and rashmi...
anurao.66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimarain

todays epi  was unbeliveable i meant are they this dumb that they could'nt make randeep see true colors of jeddah & that sahana uff she is brilliant at her role but cant wait till the bitter truth about her husbands evil work comes to light.. just hope randeep saves her & prove her innocent

as for randeep he better start his suspicion on this jeddah poor randeep and rashmi...

Marium, Hi I am Anu. If you want to Randeep to save Shahana, let me tell you that she knows everything about her husband's evil works and wants to fulfill it. 

If it is Rashmi, he better save her from Jeddah.

Anu
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurao.66

Manu,

A brilliant post with fantastic pictures. I think it must have taken you sometime for you to collect the pictures. Shahana is not happy with Randeep Rashmi bonding and I think she was not too happy to see the Indian Flag. It looked as if she was allergic to it.

Manu its the fact of life when a hard core Kasab wala terrorist can become a RAW agent then our innocent Rashmi branded as a terrorist.

Shahana  will come to know where the detonator is after looking at the photo. What I cant understand is why is Jeddah interrogating Rashmi with such fervor when he knows that she is innocent.

I did not like the episode but I really hope Randeep gets a clue that Jeddah is not a RAW agent. 

Anu 

Thank you Anu,๐Ÿค— I agree with all your points.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ... the episode was quite depressing and it is becoming very painful for me to make a post on it yaara ..... pata nahin kab kiski batti jalegi... yaa phir jalegi bhi ya nahin ...๐Ÿ˜•
anurao.66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sumana13--

Thank you Anu,๐Ÿค— I agree with all your points.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ... the episode was quite depressing and it is becoming very painful for me to make a post on it yaara ..... pata nahin kab kiski batti jalegi... yaa phir jalegi bhi ya nahin ...๐Ÿ˜•

Manu,

Randeep should make the connections soon. It was indeed depressing when we see such things. Already they made a terrorist as an infiltrator , I hope they end all this as soon as possible. Just cant see such scenes.

Anu
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurao.66

Manu,

Randeep should make the connections soon. It was indeed depressing when we see such things. Already they made a terrorist as an infiltrator , I hope they end all this as soon as possible. Just cant see such scenes.

Anu
Anu,I feel the same ... Do you too feel it is now time to quit watching the show and this forum too ?? or should give Randeep some time 
Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimarain

@ blue ...๐Ÿ˜ญfeel the same here,poor RasDeep ...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Cheena007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sumana13--

You know what Riya I am quite depressed after watching the episode yaar ... what a system failure .. we can't protect the innocents in our country !!... what a shame yaar ... ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Hi Manu , ๐Ÿค— Fantastic post like the simplicity in your narration with picture, all though i am not watching this serial but i can relate to it with real life scenario in our country ..True Our system sucks ..corruption has eaten the whole bureaucrat and politicians ..yes its a shame we can't protect Innocents in our country ..