Posted: 11 years ago
Guys according to new promo soumya tells karan through letter that she loves him...bt karan is not fine with it

The voice over said that he can't say no as a friend also can't say yes(somewhat like that)
I mean karan should tell her that he loves her as a friend only not more than that.. He should make himself clear before her. Just for friendship going with flow isn't right...it will lead problems later

Is it that difficult for karan to say yes or no?

Do leave ur views.😛

P.S.> Don't bash or abuse any actor
Edited by ...vibha... - 11 years ago
I feel he should just say no...else it'll lead to more complications if he leads her on just by not saying no or yes.
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc3333">I feel he should just say no...else it'll lead to more complications if he leads her on just by not saying no or yes.</font>

I do agree with u
i dont knw why r they ruining thier friendship😡

it wud have been better if they wud have shown saumya n vikrant track...
^ditto!I too,was edging in for Vikrant and Saumya!Was really luking fwd to it <3

But then outta d blue,they bought this Kundra angle,n im like,duh!Thats not right :|
i thought the show is getting back on track...bt this new "twist" has copmletely ruined the show👎🏼

it wud hav been better if it was shut down in 46 epis...

who knws now may b after saumya...
even pooja n pihu might develop some feeling fr kundra😉😕
i liked Soumya and Karan's friendship.. Soumya's and Vikrant's track seemed promising.. but ye kya kardiya
Originally posted by kkian

i thought the show is getting back on track...bt this new "twist" has copmletely ruined the show👎🏼

it wud hav been better if it was shut down in 46 epis...

who knws now may b after saumya...
even pooja n pihu might develop some feeling fr kundra😉😕
🤣🤣🤣 could be..for a while even i thought so..ye karan sab ladkiyon ko kanda deta hai rone k liye...kya pata sabko uspe pyar aajaaye🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by shibz

🤣🤣🤣 <font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">could be..for a while even i thought so..ye karan sab ladkiyon ko kanda deta hai rone k liye...kya pata sabko uspe pyar aajaaye🤣🤣</font>🤣
sachi yaar...even raj ka dil bhi uspe aaya hai:pkaran to sab ko kanda deta hai...aur khud kisi 'aur' k flashback me khoya rehta hai...
Originally posted by kkian

sachi yaar...even raj ka dil bhi uspe aaya hai:pkaran to sab ko kanda deta hai...aur khud kisi 'aur' k flashback me khoya rehta hai...
@bold toh sirf naseeb walon ko dekhne ko milta hai😆