karan and Soumya - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
cud anyone update me what happened today?
i think that soumya can pick vikrant because remember vikrant thinks like karan and helps soumya to and anyways karan wont love soumya more than dosti but know one knows if vikrant will forget his past
Now i rlly think the show should be renamed as Kundra's short-term love stories..😆 its perfect luking at the current scenario..😉
Originally posted by sweetbarbie

Now i rlly think the show should be renamed as Kundra's short-term love stories..😆 its perfect luking at the current scenario..😉

🤣 ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by shibz

<font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">@bold toh sirf naseeb walon ko dekhne ko milta hai😆</font>
tumne abhi tak nahi dekha?????
maine sbb ka vid dekha..vid quality was bad..

<font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">maine sbb ka vid dekha..vid quality was bad..</font>
maine bhi wahi vid dekha
😆...agreed the show should be renamed...Karan Kundra's pyaar, ishq aur mohabbat...his life is resembling Mumbai ka VT station..ek fast jaati hai..toh doosri local aati hain...aur ek engine toh kabse shunting kar raha hai...kya ronak hai life mein...

P.S...hum paapiyon ko flash backs dekhne ka koi haq nahin...maine bhi poor quality mein sbs hi dekha..and dil ko understand karva diya...😃

maine sbb ka vid dekha..vid quality was bad..
shibu..the pix ...whatever u call them..in one kritika is the bride and the grooms face is not visible in the sehra...lol...perfect fit for today's situation...😆!!
Originally posted by eveline

shibu..the pix ...whatever u call them..in one kritika is the bride and the grooms face is not visible in the sehra...lol...perfect fit for today's situation...😆!!
siggie😃 kaunsa situation?🤔