The Story of Delhi Rape Victim

Posted: 11 years ago
[PIC REMOVED]

As time passes by things start to fade and people tend to go on with lives and some unfortunate stories are forever lost in the pages of history, I thought I would do my part to make sure that her memory is forever etched into our heart and her story always at the back of our head so that we never forget, we never falter, and we never give up. ðŸ˜Š

This is what happened in the words of Jyoti. According to the testimony, Jyoti and her friend ' Awninder Pandey ' boarded "a white chartered bus" after watching the movie film The Life of Pi at Delhi's Citywalk mall trying to reach Dwarka ' the district where she lived. There were six or seven "apprehensive" men in the bus she assumed were just passengers. The rest of the graphic declaration continues as follows: 

The conductor closed the doors of the bus. He closed the lights of the bus and came towards my friend and started abusing and beating him. They held his hands and held me and took me to the back of the bus. They tore my clothes and raped me in turns. They hit me with an iron rod and bit me on my entire body with their teeth.

They took all belongings, my mobile phone, purse, credit card, debit card, watches etc. Six people raped me in turns for nearly one hour in a moving bus. The driver of the bus kept changing so that he could also rape me.

Jyoti claimed people outside the moving bus couldn't hear her screams, and that the attackers had snatched her cell phone. She did, however, name her attackers: 

I heard these people saying 'catch them, tear their clothes, hit them, take her bag' and using abusive language. Ram Singh, Thakkur, Raju, Mukesh, Pawan, Vinay etc were their names. We were all the time in total darkness, they were all looking black. By their language they were illiterate, driver-cleaner type people.

Half of the time I was unconscious, but whenever I came to consciousness they beat me up. My friend tried to save me but these people beat him every time he came forward to save me. They also beat him with an iron rod and hit him in the head.

Basically her life was cut short and forever snatched away from these bas***ds, she had aspirations and she worked very hard for that living in a small and poor neighbourhood of Delhi all she wanted to do was be somebody and help her family however this dream of her's will never come true again, however her legacy continues to live and inspire us all.

May her soul rest in peace, and those who harmed and wronged her die a slow and agonizing death.

Thanks for reading

Edited by TheBoss - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taurusbb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well you haven't posted the full story of what actually happened that led to her death. The details is so gory and gruesome that it makes your blood boil and you feel sick that such perverts exist. The worst thing is that these horrendous deed were done by the so-called juvenile. And because he is a juvenile and of our stupid laws , he will be released after 3 years in juvenile detention and no one can do anything. Just imagine, such a pervert and a horrendous thug comes out after 3 years, what perversity he will be capable of!!! It is shocking, tragic and disgusting and worst part is our Govt. is not inclined to do anything other than talking!!!

Originally posted by: taurusbb

Well you haven't posted the full story of what actually happened that led to her death. The details is so gory and gruesome that it makes your blood boil and you feel sick that such perverts exist. The worst thing is that these horrendous deed were done by the so-called juvenile. And because he is a juvenile and of our stupid laws , he will be released after 3 years in juvenile detention and no one can do anything. Just imagine, such a pervert and a horrendous thug comes out after 3 years, what perversity he will be capable of!!! It is shocking, tragic and disgusting and worst part is our Govt. is not inclined to do anything other than talking!!!

Thats why her father wants her name to be out there, the Indian government is basically trying hard to sweep this issue under the carpet and go on with their miserable and pathetic life as nothing happened. This is why I also named all the accused so that these assholes wherever they are always live in fear and each and every day of their day feels like their last, these people need to be destroyed. 
I tried to remove out the gory details so that its not too much to read but Im well aware of the atrocities committed on this poor innocent girl. ðŸ˜­
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It makes my blood boil just thinking abt this. All the guilty should be given the same treatment they meted out to the helpless girl and her friend!😡

BTW in 'The Hindu' newspaper, a very reputed one, there was a clear article tht said tht the father never wanted to reveal his daughter's name ( as opposed to some articles tht stated tht the father wanted a new law aaginst rape named after his daughter), but it was revealed in some foreign press, but keping the wishes of the father in mind, The Hindu has never published her name.

Also the picture is not of hers it seems, but is being randomly circulated as her.

Just stating these facts so tht at least her father's wishes are respected. Tht's the least we can do.
I read it several places today and the internet is filled up with pictures of her who all matches the same girl and her father has been quoted that she wants her to be remembered not forgotten.

Anyway I will dig around further, in the mean time I have taken down her photo and full name to give you the benefit of the doubt.

I just dont want this girl to be forgotten.

Update: OK I have read from several reputed sources that the father indeed wants her name to be out. BBC, NY times, the mirror, national post and several leading news sources around the world confirm to this story below.

I would trust the international agencies than Hindu newspaper anyday since they could be influenced by the Indian government. Besides the victim is already dead and therefore the father has stated that he now wants her name to be out and identified her.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/father-india-rape-victim-identifies-daughter-article-1.1234227

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/india-gang-rape-victims-father-1521289

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/01/05/we-want-the-world-to-know-her-real-name-father-names-india-gang-rape-victim/

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/india-rape-victims-dad-wants-1522108

http://news.yahoo.com/now-know-name-india-gang-rape-victim-223242685.html

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/father-names-rape-victim-as-jyoti-singh-pandey-to-hearten-others/story-e6frg6so-1226548496546

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/1311221--father-of-delhi-gang-rape-victim-we-want-the-world-to-know-her-real-name
Edited by TheBoss - 11 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

I read it several places today and the internet is filled up with pictures of her who all matches the same girl and her father has been quoted that she wants her to be remembered not forgotten.

Anyway I will dig around further, in the mean time I have taken down her photo and full name to give you the benefit of the doubt.

I just dont want this girl to be forgotten.

Thnxs and I know you r creating awareness and agree tht this brave girl should not be forgotten. But I just wanted to let you know what I had read in a reputed newspaper. They could have easily used her name and thus made the girl all the more real to the readers and hence it would have been beneficial to them, but they didn't keeping the father's feelings in mind.

I know most of the websites and other newspapers (with not much moral responsibility) would have gone viral with the name and also the picture.

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Thnxs and I know you r creating awareness and agree tht this brave girl should not be forgotten. But I just wanted to let you know what I had read in a reputed newspaper. They could have easily used her name and thus made the girl all the more real to the readers and hence it would have been beneficial to them, but they didn't keeping the father's feelings in mind.

I know most of the websites and other newspapers (with not much moral responsibility) would have gone viral with the name and also the picture.

So I just read how the Indian government are trying to harrass the poor father for speaking out with the name. Instead of going after the assholes who did this heinous crimes they are trying to put up stupid laws in place to go after the victims father. Only in our country does this happen where victims are further traumatized while the perpetrators enjoy biryani and walk free.

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/1311221--father-of-delhi-gang-rape-victim-we-want-the-world-to-know-her-real-name

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

So I just read how the Indian government are trying to harrass the poor father for speaking out with the name. Instead of going after the assholes who did this heinous crimes they are trying to put up stupid laws in place to go after the victims father. Only in our country does this happen where victims are further traumatized while the perpetrators enjoy biryani and walk free.

Ah OK thanx for the clarification and it's so hard to know whom to believe and whom not to, except fot the govt, whom no body belives or believes at the expense of looking like a fool.🤢
Edited by khamosshhh - 11 years ago
Folks, on my thread,...

in vicinity  of full blown space, broad mssg box area, full freedom of pics and vdos posting capabilities,...i have told a tons of things, poems, vdos and many other pics on this issue,.. so just
take it as granted that,...
 your session of  this discussion on this issue remains quite incomplete, if you falied to flip pages on my thread, which is full of pictorials.

just to suggest few links,... ( as an examples )

Delhi Gang Rape !

snehasallapam.com/forum8/9380-monalisas-smiley-world-158.html

snehasallapam.com/forum8/9380-monalisas-smiley-world-162.html

snehasallapam.com/2283052-post1495.html

snehasallapam.com/forum8/9380-monalisas-smiley-world-163.html

snehasallapam.com/2287206-post1522.html

snehasallapam.com/forum8/9380-monalisas-smiley-world-161.html
snehasallapam.com/2294371-post1575.html

snehasallapam.com/forum8/9380-monalisas-smiley-world-159.html

theatlantic.com/infocus/2012/12/violent-protests-in-india-over-rape-case/100429/

snehasallapam.com/forum8/9380-monalisas-smiley-world-164.html

snehasallapam.com/forum8/9380-monalisas-smiley-world-165.html

snehasallapam.com/forum8/9380-monalisas-smiley-world-166.html

snehasallapam.com/forum8/9380-monalisas-smiley-world-167.html

snehasallapam.com/forum8/9380-monalisas-smiley-world-168.html

photos.oregonlive.com/photo-essay/2012/12/thousands_in_india_protesting.html

snehasallapam.com/2295498-post1598.html

for full review, start from this page and flip all pages upwards,..
snehasallapam.com/forum8/9380-monalisas-smiley-world-149.html

Edited by desimaganlal - 11 years ago
SAVE GIRL CHILD...ZAMEEN PE AANE DO...

mujhe ek dafa to zameen pe aane do...

mujhme bhi hai kuchh hoonar duniya ko dikhane do...

kio mujhe kokh me ho mar rahe...
ek mukam mujhko bhi to tum pane do...

maa tu to aurat hai mujhpe raham kha...
mai bhi sar uncha kar sakti hu inka baba ko ye baat smjha...

aise hi chalta raha to aurat hamesha hi kamzor mani jayegi...
mujhe zindagi dekar aurat ki nayi pahchan to bnane do...

beto ke liye marte ho...
unke liye na jane kya kya yatan tum karte ho...

kabhi socha hai hum na rahe to bete ki barat kis ke ghar le jaoge...
aurat ko hi maar doge to nayi pidhi ka muh kaise dekh paoge...

ye baat ek baar to mujhe sabko batlane do...
is baar bholi bhali nhi jhansi ki rani bankar mujhe dikhane do...

ye sab bhi na manzoor ho to mai chup chap rah lungi...
shadi nhi krake tumhare budhape ka shara banungi...

har shart tumhari manzoor hai ab to mujhe paida ho jane do...
mujhe ek dafa zameen pe aane do...

SAVE GIRL CHILD...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bhigi Palko Per Naam Tumhara Hai

Desh ki lutati hui izat ko bachana hoga...
Dosto ab hame aage ana hoga...

Bahut rah liye chup ab aur na rah payenge...
Ab apni awaz ko sabko sunana hoga...

Rakhio par kiye bahno se wade hame...
Ab rakhi ke farz ko hame nibhana hoga...

Jab hui hai zulam ki hade par tab badla hai itihas apna...
Ab hame bhi itihas ko badlana hoga...

Desh ki lutati hui izat ko bchana hoga...

==================================================

in ankho ke ansu bhi sukh jayenge ek din...
ye logo ki chikhe bhi ruk jayengi ik di...

bhula denge jald hi aap sab jo bhi hua tha...
fir kisi abla aabru bhar-e-bazar lut jayegi ik din...

ladki ko janam dene se shayad isi liye darte hai lok...
yahi haal raha to aurat ka naam o nishan mit jayega ek din...

na insaf hamko ye bahri sarkar degi...
hamesha hi isi dar se kokh me hamko ye duniya maar degi...

zra to sbhaliye koi tarika to khojiye...
u aise chup chap gharo me to na baithiye...

ye duniya ban jayegi ek di darindo ka dera...
aise hi raha to naam insaniyat ka yaha se mit jayega ek din...

==========================================

Kya kya na sapne sjaye the...
Kya kya na lakshy bnaye the...

Naam karungi uncha maa baap ka...
Anungi adarsh mai apne aap ka...

Magar in darindo ne mujhe kahi ka rahne na diya...
Dil ki baat ko duniya ke aage kahne na diya...

Noch noch kar kha gaye mujhe...
Insaniyat ki nazro me gira gaye mujhe...

Kya beti thi mai yahi mera kasoor tha...
Rab ko shayad yahi manjoor tha...

Magar ab to sharam karo insaniyat ki baat kahne walo...
Nikalo uthao awaz gharo me dubak kar rahne walo...

Kam se kam aane wali pidhi ko bekhuf smaj ka hissa to bnao...
Hum soye nahi hai zinda hai abhi sarkar ko apni awaz to sunao...

R.I.P DAMINI...

HAME NYAY CHAHIYE...

============================

WADA HAI MERA...

kuchh likhna to chahta hu magar lafaz nahi milte...
kuchh hadse aise hai jo mitate hi nahi dil se...

insaniyat ke nate jab bhi kalam uthata hu...
kuchh logo ki karistani dekh kar "kaya mai insan hu?" is soch me doob jata hu...

kya kiya maine jo aaj DAMINI ke liye aansu baha raha hu...
kuchh kar na saka shayad isi liye sharam se pani pani hua ja raha hu...

mai koi yodha nahi jo akela hi takhta palat kar dunga...
magar wada hai mera jo mujhse ban padega mai zaroor karoonga...

zaroor karunga...

=========================

A gal to her mom :

Maa mujhe dar lagta hai..bohot dar
lagta hai...
suraj ki Roshni Aag si lagti hai..
Paani ki Boondain bhi Tejaab si lagti
hain...
... Maa Hawa main bhi zahar sa ghula
lagta hai...
Maa mujhe chhupa le bohot dar
lagta hai...
Maa yaad hai wo kaanch ki Gudiya
jo Bachpan main tuti thi...
Maa kuch aise hi aaj main toot gayi
hu...
meri galti kuch bhi na thi maa fir
bhi khud se ruth gai hu...
Maa bachpan main school teacher ki
gandi Nazaro se dar lagta tha...
padsos k chacha k Napaak iraadon
se dar lagta tha...
maa wo nukkat k ladko ki bekhouf
baaton se dar lagta hai...
Maa mujhe chupa le..bohot dar
lagta hai :,(...
Maa tujhe yaad hai tere angan main
chidiya si fudak rahi thi..
thokar kha k main zameen par gir
padi thi..
do boond khoon ki dekh k maa tu
bhi ro padi thi...
maa tune toh mujhe phoolon ki
tarah pala tha..
un darindo ka aakhir maine kya
bigada tha...
kyu wo mujhe is tarah masal k chale
gaye...
bedard meri rooh ko kuchal k chale
gaye...
Maa tu toh kahti thi apni gudiya ko
dulhan banayegi...
mere is jeewan ko khushiyo se
sajayehi...
maa kya wo din zindgi kabhi na
layegi...
maa kya ab tere gher barat na
aayegi??...
maa khoya hai jo maine kya fir se
kabhi na paungi?? Maa saans toh le
rahi hu..kya zindgi jee paungi??
Maa goorte hain sab alag hi nazaron
se...
Maa mujhe un nazaron se chupa
le...maa bohot dar lagta hai mujhe
Aanchal main Chhupa le...

plzz tk cr of girls is msg ko itna faila do ki bure karam karne walo ko iss fllng
ko padhkar kar shayad kuch sharm aaye or sare toh nhi bt kuch loge sudhar jaye.

Edited by desimaganlal - 11 years ago