Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This is one case I will never forget for the rest of my life, even thinking about that girl brings tears to my eyes.

The law in countries like India and Pakistan suck, the rich keep the law in their pockets, this makes my blood boil.

This girl should never be forgotten.  I can't believe even after this rape case more women/young girls are still being raped out there.

Ufff I wish I could personally torture these filthy mo*rons 😡😡😡
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@desimaganlal ... The aborted story, very sad
dude81 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you wrote it in detail... but u will find people coming here and saying things like... so many women are raped in india, why dont u people protest then?? some would say, oh she was an upper caste and the rapist were lower caste, thats why they are protesting! had it been the other way around, no one would have said anything!
some would say, oh just because she was educated thats why they are protesting... had it been an illitrate, no one would have bothered!!!!

these things make me feel so sick!

can u imagine the gory of the rape? poor girl was raped with an iron rod. it was pushed in so hard that her intestine came out from below!!!!
one of the rapists, the one who used iron rod, ripped off her stomach with bare hands,... YES BARE HANDS... and took out her intestines!!!!! when she was hospitalised, 90% of her intestines were lost!!!!! she said in her declaration to the magistrate that those men deserve to be burned alive!
and the irony is, the main culprit, the one who lied to them to enter the bus, the one who pushed iron rod, the one who ripped her stomach...  he is 17 yrs 8 months old, and would possibly leave the correctional facility after 7 years. for what? to rape some more????? so it means if a person is 17 yrs 11 months 29 days old, he cant be punished for rape but a man 18yr 1 day old can be punished!!!! thats so lame!

also, please note, that this poor girl, hospitalised, barely able to speak... when magisterate came to take her statement, her freind and mom were present with the girl to give her moral support.
once her full statement was recorded, the majistrate made the freind and mom leave AND MADE THE GIRL SPEAK OUT EVERYTHING AGAIN!!!!! why????? because the magistrate felt that the first statement was being influenced by the freind!!!!!
can you imagine???? a person in that state, barely able to speak, coughing out blood... being made to speak twice???? what influence would that freind have made??????

the biggest shock is that the magistrate was a lady!

Edited by dude81 - 11 years ago
Ghuggi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Personally i will never forget this horrendous incident all my life..Reading what actually happened with her shakes me  to the core...The culprits should be stoned to death. Brave girl, God bless her soul..