Sana & Rajev Beautiful Friendship BB6 VM Version 2 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
beautiful vm ,next time when u prepare vm include many other different moments like paatshala epi sana playing wit   rajeev s tie and sana washing off colour from his hand ,sana hitting rajeev with pillow it was fun moment ,you could just stop the song in middle could add salman diolog in middle that sana is behaving like delu and sana slightly blushing and continue the song from that point ,you could also create another vedio where u could present their story ,first stage title  formal friendship ,some scenes then second stage  continue so on ,

then u can also create another vedio where in u include delnaz how she hurteed him and how rajna bond grow with time , song like o saiyan ,u choose which u think would be best ,

also a vm where how they got jealous ,raj got jealous due to vishal and sana due to kar ,Its going to be interesting ,but one thing if you preparing emotional vms like del break up and rajna bond grow i would advise you to use aditional effects,slowmotion their moments like crying,huging ,blushing  becoz it creates an impact on the viewers,

i know you have lot of creativity in you but i just felt like giving you my bit of advisekeep doing good vms .πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by Isa_Rahman

Yes hopefully they like it too...πŸ˜‰ This is also one of my fave songs thats why i picked for Rajev & Sana...πŸ˜ƒ

Isa , even though he did not reply me regarding it but a member named jithinroy tweeted your vm to Rajev and he retweeted it in evening . may be he watches it .  only his retweet is indication to "he watched your VM"πŸ˜›

6h JITHIN JOY ?@jithinjoy23

@Rajev_Paul @sanaak21 @SanaKhanSpeaks Sana & Rajeev Beautiful Friendship #BB6 VM Version 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGeAoFYHLIU β€¦

Retweeted by RAJEV PAUL
View media
Originally posted by Lallan-Top

Isa , even though he did not reply me regarding it but a member named jithinroy tweeted your vm to Rajev and he retweeted it in evening . may be he watches it . only his retweet is indication to "he watched your VM"πŸ˜›

<small>
6h
</small>

JITHIN JOY
?@jithinjoy23

@Rajev_Paul @sanaak21 @SanaKhanSpeaks Sana & Rajeev Beautiful Friendship #BB6 VM Version 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGeAoFYHLIU…

Retweeted by RAJEV PAUL

View media

he must have surely watched it and felt good hope sana also watches it.
Originally posted by tanvismile

he must have surely watched it and felt good hope sana also watches it.
tanvi,whats ur view about my siggy?
Originally posted by yepme

beautiful friendship?? πŸ€’
it there is not friendship betweem them according to u, then what relationship do u see? its not only me or others who saying Rajna share a good rapport, it has been said by Rajna themselves that they share a good rapport and will keep sharing forever if evil eye of their haters does not fall upon their frndship ! Poor Vishal,on whom Sana does not throw even her shit now. LoL

it there is not friendship betweem them according to u, then what relationship do u see? its not only me or others who saying Rajna share a good rapport, it has been said by Rajna themselves that they share a good rapport and will keep sharing forever if evil eye of their haters does not fall upon their frndship ! Poor Vishal,on whom Sana does not throw even her shit now. LoL

Chill dude, Im just trying to increase my post count here
Friendship may exist between em, but beautiful it definitely is not 
Originally posted by tanvismile

beautiful vm ,next time when u prepare vm include many other different moments like paatshala epi sana playing wit   rajeev s tie and sana washing off colour from his hand ,sana hitting rajeev with pillow it was fun moment ,you could just stop the song in middle could add salman diolog in middle that sana is behaving like delu and sana slightly blushing and continue the song from that point ,you could also create another vedio where u could present their story ,first stage title  formal friendship ,some scenes then second stage  continue so on ,

then u can also create another vedio where in u include delnaz how she hurteed him and how rajna bond grow with time , song like o saiyan ,u choose which u think would be best ,

also a vm where how they got jealous ,raj got jealous due to vishal and sana due to kar ,Its going to be interesting ,but one thing if you preparing emotional vms like del break up and rajna bond grow i would advise you to use aditional effects,slowmotion their moments like crying,huging ,blushing  becoz it creates an impact on the viewers,

i know you have lot of creativity in you but i just felt like giving you my bit of advisekeep doing good vms .πŸ‘πŸΌ

Tanvi i could have added alot more clips but you see i am restricted to the clips that i have in uncensored and sneak peeks as if i use the clips from the main episode these colours people will block the videos in all countries claiming copyright and shit. so therefore i can only use certain clips otherwise i would have added more... πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by yepme

Chill dude, Im just trying to increase my post count here
Friendship may exist between em, but beautiful it definitely is not 

It is more beautiful then ur comments for sure keep trying to reach that standard of class in the future buddy... 😳

Isa , even though he did not reply me regarding it but a member named jithinroy tweeted your vm to Rajev and he retweeted it in evening . may be he watches it .  only his retweet is indication to "he watched your VM"πŸ˜›

6h JITHIN JOY ?@jithinjoy23

@Rajev_Paul @sanaak21 @SanaKhanSpeaks Sana & Rajeev Beautiful Friendship #BB6 VM Version 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGeAoFYHLIU '

Retweeted by RAJEV PAUL
View media

Thanks for sharing the tweet im so happy rajev and sana have seen the VM hopefully they will stay friends forever after watching it... RAJNA Rules !!! πŸ˜ƒ
lovely Video!! cheap and gandagi logo kay brains mein hay