Sana & Rajev Beautiful Friendship BB6 VM Version 2 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

lovely Video!! cheap and gandagi logo kay brains mein hay 

Thanks and i agree let people think what they want too as long as Rajev and Sana are happy it don't matter about the rest... 😃
Thanks for all the compliments and suggestions people they are very much appreciated... 😃
Originally posted by yepme

Chill dude, Im just trying to increase my post count here
Friendship may exist between em, but beautiful it definitely is not 
lol.if u want to increase number of posts, game forum would be apt that is where i too increased number of my posts by spamming daily. as for their friendship- its really beautiful that they both themselves admitted it! are u in twitter?
Originally posted by Lallan-Top

tanvi,whats ur view about my siggy?

superb ,lovely ,great ,they both look  stunning like ready to rock the dance floor !
Edited by tanvismile - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Isa_Rahman

Tanvi i could have added alot more clips but you see i am restricted to the clips that i have in uncensored and sneak peeks as if i use the clips from the main episode these colours people will block the videos in all countries claiming copyright and shit. so therefore i can only use certain clips otherwise i would have added more... 😃

ok i understand except the blanket one rest all scenes which i stated above u l get in the main episode ,plus remember one salman told raj is eliminated and then told he is safe while vrijesh has to leave so that time sana ran and hugged raj so tightly it was a beautiful scene ,she was wearing a blue dress and  one more advise use more of huging ,smiling ,doing task ,talking also ,but reduce the talking scenes length  ,anyways how did u found my suggetions 😊
Originally posted by tanvismile

ok i understand except the blanket one rest all scenes which i stated above u l get in the main episode ,plus remember one salman told raj is eliminated and then told he is safe while vrijesh has to leave so that time sana ran and hugged raj so tightly it was a beautiful scene ,she was wearing a blue dress and  one more advise use more of huging ,smiling ,doing task ,talking also ,but reduce the talking scenes length  ,anyways how did u found my suggetions 😊

Yes i understand they are in episode too but i can only upload clips which are not shown therefore the uncensored clips some were and some were not... i did upload 1 sana and rajev video of 5 mins length with the scenes that u were talking abot but it was immediately taken down for copyright therefore i have to restrict it to these clips... 😃 and ur suggestions are very creative and well thought out u should become VM maker urself with all these ideas... 👏

Originally posted by Isa_Rahman

Yes i understand they are in episode too but i can only upload clips which are not shown therefore the uncensored clips some were and some were not... i did upload 1 sana and rajev video of 5 mins length with the scenes that u were talking abot but it was immediately taken down for copyright therefore i have to restrict it to these clips... 😃 and ur suggestions are very creative and well thought out u should become VM maker urself with all these ideas... 👏

i dint get u ,u cant upload the scenes that were shown in the main episode ,that scene was taken for copyright ,what happens if its taken for copyright ,do they ban your vms ,nways i have made vms earlier but never paid attention to these angles vm making is tough job ,plus to present it best way ,i really appreciate your efforts .👏your doing great job keep it up .you seen my siggie ,its inspired from you first vedio .😊
Originally posted by Lallan-Top

lol.if u want to increase number of posts, game forum would be apt that is where i too increased number of my posts by spamming daily. as for their friendship- its really beautiful that they both themselves admitted it! are u in twitter?

Aap kitne ache se kehte ho, rest are out to personally insult me in this thread 🤢
Yes im in twitter
Originally posted by tanvismile

i dint get u ,u cant upload the scenes that were shown in the main episode ,that scene was taken for copyright ,what happens if its taken for copyright ,do they ban your vms ,nways i have made vms earlier but never paid attention to these angles vm making is tough job ,plus to present it best way ,i really appreciate your efforts .👏your doing great job keep it up .you seen my siggie ,its inspired from you first vedio .😊

Basically if they copyrighy my video they can do anything between block it between many countries or they could just delete my whole account... 🤢 over 400 videos can be gone so im taking less risk...😃 and yeah love ur siggies... 👏

Originally posted by yepme

Aap kitne ache se kehte ho, rest are out to personally insult me in this thread 🤢
Yes im in twitter

No on is attacking u buddy... 😃 we are all nice here in this thread... 👍🏼