Your Welcome...😃

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Isa_Rahman

👍🏼
Originally posted by Isa_Rahman

<div align="center">
</div>
when was this,bigg boss final party !They look good together.I missing all the fun that they are having together.We as big boss audience ;were used to knowing about every single conversation they do!
Isa , i don't now who is this gal Maanvi chaudri ?@Maanvichaudri but she said something nice to both of us ..😃

Lallan-Top ?@lallan_top

wrote new poetry/poem right now just to dedicate it to you @Rajev_Paul! i hope you appreciate it! (cont) http://tl.gd/kqjq4f 

Expand
21m Maanvi chaudri ?@Maanvichaudri

@lallan_top @Rajev_paul hi lallan top i saw ur and isa's comments on india forums and they are very nice and say mY HI TO ISA REHMAN

Hide conversation
  • Retweet
  • Favorite
  • More
2:41 PM - 25 Jan 13 Details

Originally posted by Lallan-Top

Isa , i don't now who is this gal Maanvi chaudri ?@Maanvichaudri but she said something nice to both of us ..😃

Lallan-Top ?@lallan_top

wrote new poetry/poem right now just to dedicate it to you @Rajev_Paul! i hope you appreciate it! (cont) http://tl.gd/kqjq4f 

Expand
21m Maanvi chaudri ?@Maanvichaudri

@lallan_top @Rajev_paul hi lallan top i saw ur and isa's comments on india forums and they are very nice and say mY HI TO ISA REHMAN

Hide conversation
  • Retweet
  • Favorite
  • More
2:41 PM - 25 Jan 13 Details

Who is Maanvi Chaudri we need investigate this... 😃 but tell her thanks for the compliments... 👍🏼
Originally posted by tanvismile

when was this,bigg boss final party !They look good together.I missing all the fun that they are having together.We as big boss audience ;were used to knowing about every single conversation they do!

This pic is from Sana Khan celebration bash when they got out... 😃

Edited by Isa_Rahman - 11 years ago