New PremKahaani(Stars Desimaganlal & Chandramukhi) - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by King-Anu

How about this enchanting and mesmerizing beauty as paaru. She is so mesmerizing that anyone seeing this entity in person will freeze and get in statue mode. lol. 

hum pe yeh kis ne, kaala rang daala
forum walon ne kiya mera, maun kaala

Paul pachinu became Paaru for Mungi Lal 😆
@Desi...

Bro, I see nothing else in your posts that would earn you a BAN here. May be I am wrong but its only because of the direct web links that you post...though you can always send a PM to mods here like Autumn and surely they would be happy to let you know their precise reasons!

Keep rocking!

Originally posted by desimalal

QUOTE=DuttaSweetheart]

Sir,,'..  2 tell ya da truth,.. ya will find da best photo /vdo coverage ever, on those links provided on the page no. 2 ( I-F forum ) there ( on  DGR thread )  and may flip all pages there,'...  I can almost tell ya 4 sure,' taht, ya will rarely and scarcely find any better coverage on that Delhi gangrape topic, anywhere else.  So feel free to surf there, and flip all pages around.  :)

The headlines of any news report pertaining to that horror itself makes me go cold.I don't wish to read any details of the gore esp when I cannot do anything to make a difference But thanks anyway 😊
Do keep writing.

P.S: I am a Miss, not a Sir😛

Originally posted by tuntunituntuni

Ye jahil samaj urf IF mod ko jala do:p why they r jealous of Chandra"s beautiful love story:(

Dharmendra se related ho kya? Seedhe jala do, kaat do, maar do mesages! 😲

😆

Originally posted by -Cruiser-

Dharmendra se related ho kya? Seedhe jala do, kaat do, maar do mesages! 😲

😆

Lol.

Rather he seems more related with   Gurudutt, No? ( Pyaasa film waalaa )

Woh,...
Jala daalo, Foonk daalo yeh Duniya,... Yeh insaaf ke dushman samaajo' ki duniya,.. Yeh daulat ke bhooke revaazon ki duniya,...

If Dharmji se related hota,... tau shayad aawaaz yeh aati,... 

Ae Duniya waalon,... Kutton,.. Kameenon main tera khoon pi jaaungaa,... !
Tum bhi dekho,... aab mein doob ke mar jaaunga,.. kood ke mar jaaunga,.. Suiciiide !

Police comming,.. MODs in jail,... and jail mein chakki piiissing and piiissing and piissing,...

Well,.. anyway thx 4 speaking high in my favor,... Ms. Tuntunitunitunni

Well,.. here would be my the simplest reply to the MODs, in this regard.  ( do click on vdos there, too )

:))
Edited by desimaganlal - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Cruiser-

Missed Mullah's almost every post (he used to surface when I would be sleeping and get banned by the time I woke up), but Maggu's full page responses to almost every post of Chandra, are a legend!

Posts of Maganlal are sheer class...once you can push yourself to persist through his unusual font choice and spell-twists, the guy is khara sona...24K Gold! 👏

Aare bhai,.. tum log kahe ko haamare Chandra ji ko tang kar rahe hao ,…?…...Khaa – M -  Khaan !

Tell ya,…

Mohabbut na sawaalO' na,…… Koi Uttar Nathi Hota !

Ane,.. Je Hoy Chhe,………… Te Aetla Sadhdhar Nathi Hota !

Hammare Late JJS saa'b ne,  kahin Likha thaa,… ek Gazal mein,..

Kaun Kaheta hai,.. Ki,……… Mohabbut Ki Zubaan hoti Hai ?

Yeh Haqiqat tau,……………. Neegaahon se Bayaan Hoti Hai !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADBnokM7KZ0

Vo jo bolte hai naa,…. Teri aankhein zuki zuki,….  Tera Chahera Khila Khila,…

( Who kah deti hai sab baatein,….. jo hum kahena bhool jaate hai ! )

:))