•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Guys! Anytime and EVERY TIME you see the CM, hit it! Don't count, JUST HIT! Any blue topic you see, COMMENT! But NEVER SPAM! Once you think you can't comment more, view the topic after every 5 or 10 minutes till we get 250 views on it! Try to avoid making unnecessary topics. Try to restrict one topic per episode or if you want to another topic related to the episode, make sure that your previous topic is active or pink. Also, make sure that you aren't repeating a topic that's already posted! Try to avoid making one line or two line topics. There will be a Daily Discussion Thread up soon where you can post your views, the one line and two line kind of views, about the episode and not make a separate topic for them.

I know it sucks that I'm saying all this but look at the rank! So down! You guys know that TBP deserves so much more! I'm not saying go all out and forsake your life to increase the virtual rank of a show, no! Never that! But whenever you are online on IF, do contribute as much as you can to make the forum active. The DT will come up with contests soon but please try to take part in the weekly activities like GOTW and DOTW as much as you can. They are all for you.

Edited by Mais - 11 years ago