Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

22nd January 2013 Written Update

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

The Episode starts with the college students. The college students are arrested for resorting to violence during the protest. Rehan Charles bails them out of jail. He serves the Police Inspector with an order from the Commissioner to pursue Yuvraj's case. Suvreen thanks Rehan Charles. Jasleen dreams that she is being arrested by the police. Yuvraj regains consciousness. Mannu and Rathi inform him about the protest Suvreen had led against the police to get justice for him. Yuvraj cheers up Alisha. Suvreen is pleased to see him. Yuvraj & Suvreen are making jokes. Yuvraj holds Suvreens hand and want to say anything.

Precap: A man with black clothes came in Yuvraj's room. The man puts a letter near Yuvraj but Yuvraj can't see anything. The man leaves the room. After a while Rathi and Mannu came in the room and saw the letter. In the paper is written that he have to tell his friends to close the case otherwise...
Edited by nazomel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Hey naz..!! Nice written upadate...waise I saw today's episode..but then I havent seen previous two weeks episodes yet...however, it is awesome analysis..!!! Thanx a lot Sweety..!!! 👏
Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manish_Shetty

Hey naz..!! Nice written upadate...waise I saw today's episode..but then I havent seen previous two weeks episodes yet...however, it is awesome analysis..!!! Thanx a lot Sweety..!!! 👏

awww... thank you teddy🤗 luvv uuu😳
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Luvv u too My sweety sis..!!! 🤗
Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manish_Shetty

Luvv u too My sweety sis..!!! 🤗

ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤗 nice wu, Naz!
Loved the yuvreen scene & looking forward to tomorrow's episode.
Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: .S.i.m.r.a.n.

🤗 nice wu, Naz!
Loved the yuvreen scene & looking forward to tomorrow's episode.

Thank you Simran🤗
Lianaa thumbnail
welcome🤗