Thendral Tuesday0 Jan 22, 2013

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Jaya ka for the lovely update plus comments as always 🤗

Both M/P are at fault for the fight...

I seriously dont understand what this Prabha want?..i feel like strangling him...a complete fool kooda wont act like this🥱. Grr poor Deepa
Edited by Nixkie - 11 years ago
Thanks Jaya akka for the wonderful Update! 👏⭐️ Nice comments 😊

Poor Deepa 😭 Feeling so sad for her. All the couple are happy and she is sad because of a useless husband 😡

Prabha srsly gth 😡 Mohan its also your faulth, who asked you to drink? Grrr ennamo ponga 🤢
Originally posted by Nixkie

Both M/P are at fault for the fight...

I seriously dont understand what this Prabha want?..

good point tanu..think he is having a complex and the only thing he can feel good is abt his ex-status, i guess!
Thanks Jaya ji for the wonderful Update Edited by CrazyFans1 - 11 years ago

Thanks Jeya for the lovely update and comments!

Grrr Mohan, Prabha and Anand😡... Losers spoilt the mood of Kodaikanal trip.
Felt bad for Deepa and Thulz😕. Invalavu stress thevaiya for pregnant Thulz ippo? sigh
Mohan too went over-board. It is unnecessary to pull Bhuv in the talk to revenge Prabha. He knows that Prabha is a moron. It is better to stay away from Prabha rather than pulling a fight🤢.

I don't think this Prabha is going to calm down in the compromise. Fight is going to happen tomorrow in the same place I think. Lets see.
Thx for the update!

Mohan's act is at least justifiable to some extent. (The only mistake he did was going and drinking with them) The conversation turned ugly because of the booze effect. But Prabha. 😡😡 He is so immature and rude. How can he pass such crude jokes on MK? Apdiya ivan elumbicha pazham colorrr he is commenting on K's complexion. Seriously, he is so cheap. I can't stand this guy. I just hope Deepa divorces him to save her sanity.  I don't think he suffers from complex. If he can't mingle with them just stay out. He has no right to tease MK at every given opportunity. Didn't he get pissed off when TA and gang kalaichified him at MK marriage? It was nothing compared to his behavior with Mohan. Bloody loser and hypocrite. 🤢 Deepa is really so pavam to be stuck with this unromantic idiot!
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
thanks for the update, jaya kka.

I wanted mohan to say something about prabha's mum and dad .. if he can insult mohan and kalyani saying it's a joke then mohan can do same. well deserved. 👏
Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 11 years ago
Thanks for the updates Jaya...

Tsunami has arrived in form of Prabha.  Good luck to all other couples and Deepa.
Thanks for the updates!

Wowww what a complete character change to Prabha...some of the things he said today...ggrrr...

Why did Mohan even go and join the other guys?

Lol it's funny how all we see with TT is them walking for a few seconds but have to see so much of Prabha (and his laugh).