Arjun

Buddy Big Boss -New OS

prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Friends inspired from shruti's sparkle of life'.

I am starting this..i hope you all will enjoy reading this!! I don't know you all personally, so excuse if I hurt you anywhere.

Thank you shruti for the permission...that's really sweet of you...And kudoos to your imagination yaar!๐Ÿ˜‰

I hope i can write atleat like you...Have felt it a bit difficult...so friends please excuse any errors..

HERE I GO!!

Story ka characters'

Celebrities of the honor..

Sanchi ASR ke saath, Shruti Edward ke saath,Tani Aashish ke saath, Prava KSG ke saath, Priyu Sid ke saath, Shru Shaleen ke saath, Neeli Rey ke saath, Anki Rathore ke saath, Sree Pritvi ke saath, aur akeli Samiya! Joh ek dusure se pyaar karte hai.๐Ÿ˜Š

Salman hosting the BigBoss!!

Yeh saare buddies big boss ghar ke andhar!

All of them assemble in the hall.

Bigboss : sab celebrities ko big boss ke ghar mein hardhik swagat hai. Aaj aap sabke pehla din hai ghar mein. Toh aaj koi task nahin hai aap sabko. Aaj hoga chotasa welcome party. Sab ladkiyon ki dress code sari๐Ÿ˜‰. Ladkon ki formals.๐Ÿ˜†

Bigboss chahte hai ki sab log apni apni rooms aur room mate chune.

All of them choose their partners accorningly.๐Ÿ˜Š

Sanchi, Samiya, Priyu ek room mein. Tani, Anki, Prava ek room mein. Shruti, Neeli, Shru aur Sree ek room mein.๐Ÿ˜Š

All boys randomly choose their rooms.

Priyu: Shruti kya Sid ne mujhe Dekha? Haan Priyu Kitni baar bolu, vo sirf tujhe hi dekh raha tha. Kaafi impressed hai tujhse.๐Ÿ˜‰

Sanchi adds : Priyu mauka hai Patale usse. Abhi jab tak bigboss ke ghar ke andhar he tujhe avoid nahin kar payega.

Priyu:Are who sab chodo, pehle mujhe dekhna hai ki kahan kahan cameras hai. Phir romance ki ideas sochenge. Everybody look around note the position of cameras.๐Ÿ˜‰

Boys: Ladkiyan kya lag rahe hai boss. ASR says abhi toh aaye hai, shyaam ko toh maarhi denge yeh ladkiyan humse voh bhi sari mein,sharmayi hui meri Sanchu. Aashish says khuli baal ..uff jaan jayegi meri Tani ko dekh kar.

Sid says, vo hai sabse haseen. Hum toh rahenge uske khayal mein hamesha. PKP..๐Ÿ˜›

PKP..all boys exclaimed! Sid said yeh toh sirf mera aur Priyu ka code hai.๐Ÿ˜Š

Shaleen says, aap sab paagal hogaye hai. Vahan ladhiyan camera ki  positions note ki hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Pritvi says tu apna ACP skills band karo๐Ÿ˜†, aur chal mera saath, hum dekhenge yej ladkiyan party ki tayari mein kya kar rahe hai.  

Both of them go to check out girls hiding from camera. Shaleen stops suddenly after seeing Shru. Pritvi says yeh to gaya!

He goes ahead and even he stops seeing Sree. Both of them were observing their ladies getting ready. Shru observes Shaleen outside and walks toward him. Her Seducing looks were killing Shaleen.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Pritvi ka haal bhi kuch aisa hi tha!

Shru comes near Shaleen and says "abhi waqt hai" and closes the door..๐Ÿ˜Š

Everybody get ready and come to hall. Girls were looking pretty in Indian designer sari backless blouse ke saath.

The Party begins, everybody enjoying with their partners.

All boys get drink for themselves and for their women. Sid gets a drink to Priyu, while he was giving the drink it fell over her. He starts laughing. She gets angry. Sid asks sorry but Priyu goes from the party to her room. He waited for her to return but it was of no use. Rey comes there and asks what happened? Sid explains everything. Mera bhi yahi haal hai. Koi baat nahin Sid Manalenge aaj raat ko. Sid says bahar bhi nahin jha sakte aaj. Rey says, sabko sone dete hai aur phir chupke se usse room se uthakar leaayenge. Yeh theek hai.

ASR was flirting with Sanchu. He held her closely; his hand was around her waist. He asks Raat ka kya plan hai? Sanchu says sona aur kya. Nahin suno Jab sab sojate hai tum fountain ke paas aajana. Sanchu says Theek hai. Yaad rakho issi sari mein aana.

Everybody were wishing that the party should end soon, so that they could get time for the private moments!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It was a simple party. Everybody enjoyed. After the party everyone went to their respective rooms. Sid and Aashish were waiting to get out from the room to meet their love. So was ASR. Everyone were waiting for others to sleep so that could go silently and come back soon.๐Ÿ˜Š

ASR se koi nahin poochega ki voh kahan jha raha tha. Iss liye voh bina dare vahan se nikal gaya. He reached the fountain waiting for Sanchu. In only a minute he checked his watch more than 100 times..he thought itna der kyun lag rahi hai? Finally he let a sigh of relief as he saw her coming in a white saree. She was looking like a twinkling star in the night. She came near him..uff yeh sari..agli baar aisa request na hi karo achha hoga..ASR says Beautiful!๐Ÿ˜Š

Sanchu: Haan?? Tumne suna meina kya kaha?๐Ÿ˜ญ

ASR : chodo sab baate and he pulls her close to him. She could feel his breath on her face.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sid goes to priyu's room. He goes near priyu and clamp her mouth and so that she will not scream. He asks her to come with him, but she was adamant. He was left with no way, he took her in his arms outside the room.

Priyu: was lost in his arms...โ˜บ๏ธ.He placed her down. She quickly snapped out of the trance and ask what is this! He goes near her ear and says, mein tumhe darana chahtha tha. Priyu was getting angry and was about to leave. He hold her hand and says, kahan jayegi mujhse bach kar. Ab toh har roz teri neend churaunga mein.

Tani was tossing over her bed thinking about Aashish. So was Prava and Anki.

All of them were sleepless. Finally Prava breaks the silence, mujhe neend nahin aa rahi hai!

Anki says mujhe bhi. Trio get up and look at time it was around 1PM but they did not had sleep in their eyes. Mujhe toh Rathore ki bahaut yaad aarahi hai.

Tani says mujhe Aashish ki. And both of them look at Prava,๐Ÿ˜† she says mujhe KSG ki. Anki says chalo dekte hai vo log hamare bina kya kar rahe hai. They all were going near boys room but they see Priyu and Sid together. Anki says, yeh dono pakde gaye. Ab pehle hi raat mein in dono ne apni romance shuru kardi!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Pata nahin aur kaun kaun kya kya kar raha hai'

Sanchu respond ASR and hug him tightly. ASR broke the hug, he saw the time it was 1:30PM. He tells lagta hai hume andhar jana chahiye!

Sanchu says yup, but not wanting to go from there. ASR notices that and says kal melinge phir se. He leans forward and places a gentle kiss on her forehead!

She was about to turn when he noticed her sexy back๐Ÿ˜‰. He quickly ran towards her and said'Shaadi ke baad yeh sari aur blouse bahaut kaam aayenge..

Sanchu was blushing. She leaves from there. She was entering hall and behind was ASR. Priyu sees them both. Firstly they both hide in kitchen and waited till both of them went to their room.๐Ÿ˜Š

Priyu was standing on Sid's feet close to him๐Ÿ˜ณ. She din't even notice that. And she relaxed as she saw no one were left with, that is when she realized she was standing on his feet. She quickly moved back. But this Sid was not leaving her.

Tani, Prava and Anki go to boys room. They were shocked with the sight there.

All the boys were sleeping. Tani says..boring kahinke, pehle hi raat aisa hogaya.

They were really upset and turned back to go their room. All the three of them were walking when they felt someone caught their hand! In fraction of second Anki was in Rathore's arms. Prava with KSG and Tani with Aashish. They were surprised. Boys took them aside and said yeh humara plan tha.

Tani asks Ashish toh wahan kaun tha. Ashish wahan koi nahin pillows hai..Baki logon ko dhoka dene keliye. Ab tumhara questions khatam hua na.

Prava was still in shock and not able to speak.๐Ÿ˜Š

Anki says kitchen mein chalo. Rathore pagal ho kya๐Ÿ˜†, vahan alredy koi hai. Khama kha disturb kyun kare unhe'.

TO Be Continued!!

Fingers crossed...waiting for the reviews..

Edited by prava55663 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Prava ki bachi ...HUGS

first of all big boss ka ghar...cracked me up

OMG i was laughing ...

den me BB n prava ...room mates..hum hungama karenge ๐Ÿ˜‰

OMG Shuchi to marr hi jaayegi...after BS n shuchi ki hug + "shadi k baad yeh saari kaam aayegi' waala dialog

Shuchi's dialog:"Raat ko sone ka plan hian"...ROFL

Sid ne priya ki dress par drink ROFL

priya n sid romancing ...ZINDA HIAN PKP

mera Ashu missing me 

same wid rathore n KSG...awww

itne crucial point par end kar diya...

kya hoga aage ab...me n ashu ki arms...Now how will i sleep๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago
Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dil garden garden ho gaya.. bagiya bagiyan mei kho gya โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ Pkp de diyaaa...yayyyโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
wildire thumbnail
Nice..!!
continue soon!!!
wildire thumbnail
I really liked the idea u came up with..!!!
Continue soon!!!
Waiting forward for more!!!
Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love you prava๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Dimag kahin chut gya ab
funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hayeee... Mere aur uske naam k beech ek (space) aagya๐Ÿ˜†

but OMG...blushing for the start intro itselfโ˜บ๏ธ
shona14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice os๐Ÿ˜ณ i lyk it
sabko include kar le tu to
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ prava with KSG??? ๐Ÿคฃ ghosh!!! oh valli im flattered. though i dnt any of the char..priya nd sid...tani nd ashish ..nd others except arjun...bt i like the concept...BIGBOSS!!! lol!! do continue. its totally Hilarious!!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Piya_Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
prava ye sach me tune likha hai na
tu bahut sareef bandi thi yaar
ye kar dala tune , ab itne sare baby nikalege waha se bahar
kayon sambalega unhe๐Ÿคฃ

waise prava pura PKG too ni hai yaha 
only romantic couple 
2 ko bhul gai kya
unhe bi add lar leti shree aur chotu type me
chal koi baat ni๐Ÿ˜ƒ