Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Living In Fear!! Rajive Paul

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
According to latest news , some reporters've  found Rajive paul disguised as SRK living in fear ( Bakhtiar and aunty Roda Irani) -FPšŸ˜²

Rajive Paul hiding as SRK , living in fear ( Bhaktiar and Aunty Roda Irani ) 
Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is a warning to all innocent girls here. Rajeev after failing with Delnaz, being dumped by Sana and ridiculed by world is more than eager to prove everyone wrong. He has taken to internet. All girls ages 16-40 beware.

Following might happen

P.S: This post is intended for fun and does not in any manner or shape meant to suggest that above statement holds true in real life.
Edited by King-Anu - 11 years ago
LovesLowCulture thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: King-Anu

This is a warning to all innocent girls here. Rajeev after failing with Delnaz, being dumped by Sana and ridiculed by world is more than eager to prove everyone wrong. He has taken to internet. All girls ages 16-40 beware.

Thanks for the warning, KA. I thought it was a little fishy that the Channing Tatum lookalike on OKCupid was constantly referring to me as "Kasturi Mrig'" šŸ˜†. 

ShahZur thumbnail
Originally posted by: King-Anu

Following might happen

P.S: This post is intended for fun and does not in any manner or shape meant to suggest that above statement holds true in real life.

šŸ¤£
ShahZur thumbnail
Originally posted by: LovesLowCulture

Thanks for the warning, KA. I thought it was a little fishy that the Channing Tatum lookalike on OKCupid was constantly referring to me as "Kasturi Mrig'" šŸ˜†. 

šŸ˜†
he looks more like a IMAM if you trust me! Though ds guy looking handsome where as Imam looks fugly!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Lallan-Top

he looks more like a IMAM if you trust me! Though ds guy looking handsome where as Imam looks fugly!

What r u saying lallan pillu is looking like imam?
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
jst saw promo of comedy ka theatre and guess wat:d imam was there:p he is saying"ha mey hu Imamuddin siddiqui Afroz...forgot full name:s bt watever he is full on:p
LovesLowCulture thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

jst saw promo of comedy ka theatre and guess wat:d imam was there:p he is saying"ha mey hu Imamuddin siddiqui Afroz...forgot full name:s bt watever he is full on:p

Do you have a link for it, Tuntunituntuni? Anyone? 
ShahZur thumbnail
he is not that bad , at least he makes people smile