•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys
Here's a short OS on the yesterday's scene. πŸ˜Š
I've just started writing these OS-es. So any comments would be highly appreciated πŸ˜›

-Larina

I awoke to the sound of thumping at the door. Who on earth was up this early? I shifted and turned, only to find that ladki looking at me. Did she really think I was gonna open the door? Who was I, her servant? She could very well open the door herself; she was closer to it. Also, I was the husband, I thought with a smirk.

After what seemed like eternity, I heard her grumble and walk towards the door. 
Victory was sweet.
My moment of triumph was short lived. As soon as she opened the door, I felt her stiffen. There was only one person who made her feel that way. LAKHAN. His very name made my blood boil. He'd nearly made me kill my Daata's daughter. And now, I was married to her because of him. There was no doubt he was here to weave his web of nonsense again. 

I suddenly realised I was sleeping on the floor. Then it all came flooding back to me. This was supposed to be the morning after our alleged Suhagraat. Lakhan had obviously come to check on us and raise an issue of us not being together.

I heard him questioning Meera. I could feel his filthy eyes roaming over her body and it made me cringe. She wouldn't be able to stall him at the door any longer. Without wasting a second, I stripped off my sherwani and ran over to the bed. I pulled down a few of the hanging garlands and messed up the covers to make the scene look believable.

I was just in time.
Lakhan suddenly pushed that ladki out of his way and entered my home, only to see me sleeping peacefully on the bed. I tried resisting the laughter I could feel welling inside me. I lazily opened my eyes and asked Lakhan if he wanted anything. He only gazed angrily around the room and on the bed. He lifted a pillow and found that ladki's necklace there. For some reason, I felt like punching him when I saw him holding her necklace in his hand. 

Walking around the room swearing under his breath, he suddenly stopped in front of that ladki. "You couldn't stand him a few days back. How is it that you've so easily warmed up to him now?", Lakhan questioned her, clearly not convinced of the act we were putting up.

"Circumstances change, people change. I've just accepted my fate. In fact, Prithvi's been such a wonderful husband", she said, without blinking. I rose from the bed and joined her side, putting my arm around her waist.  "I realised that I loved her when I almost lost her. Nothing can separate us now", I said, watching Lakha's reaction and kissed her forehead as if marking her as my own. I felt her stiffen as my lips touched her skin, but she said nothing. 

Fuming, Lakhan turned to leave.
"Oh, one more thing, Lakha. That necklace belongs to my wife, Meera." The last few words had their desired effect on Lakhan as he accepted defeat, handed the necklace back and left wordlessly. 
But the effect of what I'd said had the greatest effect on me. Meera. The name gave me a weird tingle of happiness. Maybe I could call her that. She wasn't a nuisance any more. But no, I couldn't just call her that. My ego just wouldn't allow it. I was the unshakeable Prithvi. 
Edited by larimel22 - 11 years ago
I m d first.
I wanted someone 2 make OS on that scene. And u made it. Thank u so much. It is just superb. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
very nice larina , lovely your OS,
the scene was superbly shot also , lakhu's face was worth watching.πŸ˜†.
liked the difference between wo ladki and meera , well done πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nice one . Do continue writing such os 
WOW ... and WOW again ... Larina ... that was fabulous !! πŸ‘

I can totally believe Prithvi thinking on those lines !!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by Jusad

very nice larina , lovely your OS,
the scene was superbly shot also , lakhu's face was worth watching.πŸ˜†.
liked the difference between wo ladki and meera , well done πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hehe, thanks :)
The look on Lakhu's face was the inspiration for this OS, as a matter of fact πŸ˜† 
And yeah, I noticed he had never called her Meera, so I was wondering what it would be like when he did. πŸ˜³
hey larina,
your os is good, you should definitly write more for PRITHVI, i would be glad to read it...

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
u just rockkkπŸ‘
loved reading it...πŸ˜ƒ
thanku for coming up with this wonderful os πŸ‘πŸΌ
Hey Larina its wonderful!πŸ˜ƒ Absolutely loved it!😳