When the Hate changes to Love: Asad love for Zoya

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
A person who is not ready to listen to you why you did a particular thing.
A person who orders you, and names it 'Conversation' while in real, its not.
A person who reveals to you how he is tolerating you.
A person who confesses to wait for the day when you will be out from his life,
HOW can that person suddenly start loving you?

The person is none other than Asad Ahmed Khan.
If you hear or read this story that Asad just before wanted Zoya to go back to Bhopal, disliked her presence, ordered her to go, expressed how much he tolerates Zoya and also expressed the wish for a day to come when Zoya would be no more there to trouble him, also not give her ONE chance also to explain what she did and why, and then you hear on one fine morning he literally begged, yelled got mad in seeing her alive again. Will you believe?

No!
But when you watch KSG play AsadAhmedKhan your heart totally goes for it.
I started crying. The whole episode I was crying. It is the FIRST time I Cried for a serial.

What a shade we saw of AsadAhmedKhan's character. Trust me, there can be no one like Asad anywhere. 
Though being Asad fan, I HATED his actions with Zoya. I Hated how he ordered her to go back to Bhopal and said 'This Conversation is Over'. I hated how he did not let Zoya speak why she let Maryam go. But this one action made me love him more. <3 This is the magic of Asad and his charisma.

Asad from all this while thought he disliked/hated Zoya but his true feelings got portrayed once he thought Zoya is no more in his life.

You talk about he went to Bus station leaving Zoya to die?
If he was so bereham, and hated Zoya SO MUCH he would never go back to get her. If he would be reluctant to not go to bus station, he would be killed, and that would be the end of the story.
And he looked back confusingly all the time not making out his feelings for Zoya.

But what a character Asad is. I can NEVER give any other male character superior post than Asad.
And hats off to KSG for making Asad like this.At one point I started to dislike him but now I am just in love with him.

It was a good journey for Asad to realize his Hate for Zoya was temporary, while love for Zoya is forever.🤗

Posted: 11 years ago
Aww...nice post dear! :) Agree with u...KSG rocks! :D
Posted: 10 years ago

GR8 POST DEAR 

WELL SAID 

Only if others on this forum would understand that.
I don't think  Asad ever hated Zoya, he was attracted to her the second he laid his eyes on her but yes he was rude to her and that behaviour is result of his constant fight with his own feelings, he couldn't accept the fact that he is being intrigued by her.  Karan did a great job of portraying those different feelings and transformation of the character from rude to person in love but I am skeptic that Asad ever hated Zoya.
well said 👏
nice post 😊
Originally posted by Go4welkin

I don't think  Asad ever hated Zoya, he was attracted to her the second he laid his eyes on her but yes he was rude to her and that behaviour is result of his constant fight with his own feelings, he couldn't accept the fact that he is being intrigued by her.  Karan did a great job of portraying those different feelings and transformation of the character from rude to person in love but I am skeptic that Asad ever hated Zoya.

so true! he never hated Zoya! his denial for it was extremely strong!