Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 23/1 Paravti's Shringar

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

At Kailash everyone is happy, are doing Shivji & Parvati's jay jaykaar. Shivji spots 4 aasans. Paravti says she told Nandi to make them for u,s so all of us can sit together. Nanadi requests Shivji to sit with his entire family, all 5 of them together, so they can worship all 5 together. Shivji & Parvati sits in centre, with Ganesh in between them & Kartikeya, Ashok Sundari on their either side. Nanadi does  their aarati with their Jay jaykaar.

At Patal loka an Asura asks Sumali, who was guru Shukracharya indicating to? Sumali says muni Vishrava & my daughter's son, my grandson, has got vidya from his father, cunningness from me, has done so much penance, is learned so much that one head was not sufficient to hold his knowledge, so he got 9 other heads. Right now he is doing Brhmaji's penance with his brothers Kumbhkarna & Vibhishana, to be immortal. But now it is time for him to get active.

At kailash Paravti tells Kartikeya to take an important role in all the family matters as he is eldest, have to take responsibality of their sister Ashok Sundari's marriage. Shivji puts his hand on Ganesh's head. Parvati is wondering why hasn't he looked at her as yet? Hasn't he noticed I have not done my Shringar? Ganesh asks her mother, why hasn't she done her Shringar as yet? Parvati asks him am I not looking good without  Shringar? Ganesh says yes but you look better with Shringar & you have to look better then father. Shivji reminds Paravti to give food to Kartikeya & Ganesh as they must be hungry.  Ganesh says he is hungry. All 3 bro- sis leave. Shivji- Parvati are looking at each other. Ganesh calls her, wants to eat from her hands. Shivji signals her to go.

In forest, Sumali sees Shurpanakha, says he wants to meet Dashanana. Shurpanakha says he is in penanace. Sumali sees all his 3 grandsons doing Brhmaji's penanace, standing on one leg. Dashanana is with 10 heads. Shurpanakha praises his tough penanace. She says he is doing this to make her dead husband alive. Sumali says he is doing this penanace for all the Asuras.

Paravti comes back to Shivji, says today Devi Lakshmi had come, she suggested, you should do my Shringar. Don't you wish to do so? Shivji comes near her. Paravti gives him a comb. He combs her hairs. Flowers are poured on them. It was her dream, she is shocked seeing Shivji is still on his aasan. He asks her, what was she thinking? He is going for Gyan sabha, will be back soon. He leaves & Parvati is sad, her comb falls from her hand. Shivji stops. Here Paravti thinks, this Keshmarjani (comb) will be used only when he himself will make her hairs. Nandi informs Shivji all are waiting for him at Gyan sabha, can inform them if he is going to be late. Shivji says he is going there.

Paravti's comb is broken, Ganesh notices it.

Precap:  Ganesh shows the broken comb to Kartikeya & Ashok Sundari, says how will mother do her hairs without this comb?

At the Gyan Sabha, Shivji says this Sansar is Maya. Those who fall for it gets binded in various bondages.

Here Paravti is thinking but those who have fallen for your Maya, what about them? Shivji seems to have noticed her thoughts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
One of the most romantic episodes seen in recent times. Fantastic is the word. 
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The soft and subtle romance between Mahadev and Parvati just creates magic. Just imagine if they could be shown the way they really are according to scriptures. Our TV would have got burnt๐Ÿ˜† Mohits and Sona's eyes speak so much...Just standing in the same frame together is enough to create magic. Sona looks BEAUTIFUL...Those soft curls blowing gently in the thandi thandi hawa...haaye and the warmth between Mahadev and her...even though it was a dream sequence I loved it! I want to see more romance between the two. Ganesh is a cutie pie..Just love him.
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Today's epi had just about everything..
Drama..emotion..romance..suspense..full on paisa vasool type.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Will have to wait and watch as to where is this track leading to..??
But purely for entertainment purpose..and the bonus of Mahadev-Parvati romance.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ lovely epi.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes you guys have said it above. The episode was complete. Romance, drama, comedy, emotions.. Ganesh was so cute when he whispered into his ma's ears to do Shringar because pa looks better. ๐Ÿ˜†
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was briliant, but something was missing. Thank you for the w.u. .
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
missed the epi๐Ÿ˜ญ
tf wu minu
can some one post the pics of the entire family scene๐Ÿ˜ญ
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: consuela

One of the most romantic episodes seen in recent times. Fantastic is the word. 

There were very few moments of romance & you are right,it was a fantastic epi.๐Ÿ˜Š
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: moharikafan

The soft and subtle romance between Mahadev and Parvati just creates magic. Just imagine if they could be shown the way they really are according to scriptures. Our TV would have got burnt๐Ÿ˜† Mohits and Sona's eyes speak so much...Just standing in the same frame together is enough to create magic. Sona looks BEAUTIFUL...Those soft curls blowing gently in the thandi thandi hawa...haaye and the warmth between Mahadev and her...even though it was a dream sequence I loved it! I want to see more romance between the two. Ganesh is a cutie pie..Just love him.

If they show whatever is written in the scritures, then there will be many tv segments for protest๐Ÿ˜†
Her dream sequence was very sweet.๐Ÿ˜Š
Ganesh is a real Paravti-putra, always ready to help his mother๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia221

Today's epi had just about everything..
Drama..emotion..romance..suspense..full on paisa vasool type.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Will have to wait and watch as to where is this track leading to..??
But purely for entertainment purpose..and the bonus of Mahadev-Parvati romance.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ lovely epi.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

This epi. had all the ingredients to make most of us happy & excited. Paisa vasool or channel subscription vasool ๐Ÿ˜†