Originally posted by surbhij

Nice storyline...good start 😊

Thanks... 😊Edited by sinalbest - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by i.am

thx Sagar!!

Its my pleasure... yaar.. 😊Edited by sinalbest - 11 years ago
Hi... friends... Thanks a lot for reading it & liking it... Your comments encourages me a lot...
one more thing.. u have to read this ff with patience cz in flashback kunal is dere bt at present he is not...
Hope u guys like dis part too... Here it goes...

Part-2

Siddhi is talking to kunal's pic... Plz kunal come back... plz dear come back.. Atleast not fore bt for ur champ...
He needs u...
Seema who is watching all dis frm the edge of the door.. comes inside & says...
siddhi... kunal bhaiya ab kabhi vapas nahi aayenge...
U have to belive dis... kunal bhaiya will never come nw...with this seema starts crying...
Siddhi.. who is listening all this shouted... Bhabhi dont ever say like dat...
its d first & last time... My kunal will come... u knw na bhabhi hw much he loves Aman.. For him only he will come...
She is shouting like a hell on seema... Suddenly wid anger & pain she get unconsious... Seeing her dis state all c-family comes to the room...

Raj- seema wat happen to her...
Seema- Papa.. She was talking to kunal bhaiya's pic... & i only said dat bhaiya will nt come..
Veena- tjhe pata hai na... Ki dr. Ne laha hai isse koi stress nahi dena hai... Fir bhi tune ..
Seema- sry ma... Bt hum kab tak isse sach chupayenge...

While dey were talking.. Aman comes wid gaurav... He was eating ice-cream & all his face was having ice-cream ..
Aman- chachi.. Papa aa gaye kya..???
His every question starts wid kunal... Ends on kunal... His ques. Alwayade c-family speechless...
Seema-Aman .. Its late na.. Papa will come tomorw.. Nw first let me wash ur jands & mouth..
Tomorw u have to go skul na.. She takes an wid him...
veena properly adjust siddhi on the bed & covers her wid the duvet & leaves d room having tears in the eyes...

Siddhi in her dream...Its d nly world where she is with love of her life...
Siddhi.. Sees kunal is coming towards her... Nw he is very close to her...
Kunal comes near her... Wipes her tears wid his thumb...& kissed on her forehead & says near her ears... Soddhi plz dont cry... I love u my dear... I cant see u lyk dis...
Si-If u dont like my tears... Den plz dont leave me alone... I cant live without u lunal... I love u more den myself...
Ku-I m here only.. Wid u.. In ur breath... In ur heart...And nw he kissed her both sides of the cheek..
He starts nuzzling her neck... Leaves a kiss dere...
And she was feeling butteeflies in her stimach wid his every touch...

She hugs kunal tightly... Both were enjoying it... Bt suddenly she feels kunal going away from her...
Siddhi.. Plz kunal dont leave me...

In present Aman was waking up siddhi... Siddhi woke up wid a startled.. Saying Kunal..
Her eyes were flowing wid tears.. Its the daily routine... She woke up wid tears .. She sleeps wis tears..
Aman- Mamma.. Mamma.. Kya hua...
Siddhi-comes back to her senses.. & takes aman in a tight bear hug.. Kisses him on his cheek... Says good morning my champ...
Aman- see mamma.. Today i wake up on my own... I have finished my whole milk today... Aap kehte ho na.. Li if i will became a good boy papa will come soon na...

Siddhi- yes baby... Ur papa will come soon... Nw lets both get ready... U knw na mamma have to go office & Cjamp has to go to his skul...

They both get ready for their work... Siddhi comes to dining hall wid an...
Siddhi-ma first i will drop aman to skul & den will go to office...
Siddhi says to aman.. Go champ take gd wishes frm dadu & dadi & chachu& cjachi..

Like a gd boy he touches everybdy's feet..
All blessed him...
Veena- siddhi beta breakfast to kar lo...
Siddhi- ma office mein kar lungi.. Wid dis dey leaves frm dere..

On the way to skul siddhi is giving instructions to aman to behave properly in skul...
As the skul comes... Aman gets out of the car... Says bye to siddhi... & leaves.. After taking 2-3 steps he stops & turns around & says to siddhi... Mamma plz aaj papa ke sath lene aana...

Siddhi was again wid tears un her eyes... She leaves for the office...
She reaches to office.. Nw she was standing outside the office.. Reading the name of the office...
"AMAN ASSOCOATES & LEGAL CoNSULTANTS & ADVOCATES"

Flash-back..
2 years back... She & kunal started there own work... With Aman's name...
Kunal was getting ready for office... He sees siddhi was sleeping on the couch... He knw dat Aman was too small & cz of him she cant sleep whole nite properly...
He goes to her ... & gives a peck on her lips.. She woke up wid a star...
Siddhi- plz kunal... Atleast thodi der to soone dijeye ... Vaise bhi raat ko aapke champ ne soone nahi diya...
Ku- ok.. Sry... Bt u r looking so beautiful today.. Dat i cant stop myself to kiss u...
With his words.. She starts blushing...

Kunal loves to see siddhi blushing... He comes close to her for a kiss bt it was broken by Aman's loud voice...

At present...
Siddhi 's thoughts were brokeb by a voice...

I hope i had nt made it a confusion...

Do hit LIKE button if u like it...
Plz do leave ur valuable comments... It motivates me to write...

Regards:-
Sagar...
Edited by sinalbest - 11 years ago
Very gud update
keep it up... Waiting for next update
Nice & different ff .I read both parts in one go.
Originally posted by surbhij

Very gud update
keep it up... Waiting for next update

Thanks...😊
Originally posted by 11rukshar

nice update

thanks...😊
Originally posted by katheriene

Nice & different ff .I read both parts in one go.

Thanks...😊
Hi Friendz...

NOTE--- DO u think I should continue my this ff too...
PLZ rpl... All criticisms are welcome...