Thendral

Thendral Wednesday Update - 23/01/2013

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update plus comments Bhaghioo and Shammu πŸ€— Yovvv Bhaghii, love youπŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Grr Prabha...u stupid 

More than anything i am scared of Padma & GW
Edited by Nixkie - 11 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful update and comments Shammy.. πŸ€— aww Tannuuu I love u too.. πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

grr Prabha... Anand was right.. Prabha seems to understand only by getting into such situation.. loser.. Bujjima was superb when she advised prabha.. πŸ‘

T in bettwen MP... poor her.. Padma will also start her dancing seeing M's situation.. and blame TT for that.. GW will surely take advantage with this in any point..  πŸ˜‘

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Shammu and Bhaghi for the lovely update and comments!

Kodaikanal trip came to an abrupt ending with loser Prabha spoiling the whole trip😑! Still after all the advises he could not even understand that making fun of Kalyani was wrong. Avan mattum funuku kindal pannuvaanam... aanna others should not make fun about him.. enntha ooru logic ithu🀒. Shymala advise was too goodπŸ‘. And happy that Anand gave nicely to PrabhaπŸ‘. Yet this loser won't understand. Let Suchi give nicely after taking all the money and throwing this idiot in the streets.

Poor M/KπŸ˜•. They were left out in the return trip. Hope nothing happens to them other than minor injury.

People be aware... Padma dance coming soon🀒... Pazhi is going to fall on TA/T for arranging the tripπŸ˜•.
Edited by Pearl. - 11 years ago
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update.

I really hope nothing bad happens to MK. GW is going to have a field day.

I'm super glad Prabha nalla vaangi kattified from everyone.

Awesome advice by Shyamala. But ellam sevudaan kaadhula udhina sangu madhiri pochu. Like Anand said he has to only pattu thirundify. How cheaply he yells at Deepa...being his wife she is not even allowed to open her mouth? I really wish VR throws him out of the house until deepa completes her studies. He needs a reality check. 😑 Let Suchi karaichify his 15 lakhs and show her true colors. It is the only way he will learn his lesson. I want more people to badmouth his arumai parents and humiliate him. The loser needs to realize he is an illegitimate child and he has no arugathai to talk about status and range. 🀒 blah blah.

MM may have been a bad father and tortured T for 20 years. But still he is any day a shade better than Bhu. He is dragging MM in the conversation to get even with Mohan. How immature!! And saying to T she gives more preference to her dad than mom nu. How can he expect her to have affection on Bhu after everything she did? Vadivel enna kaiyya pidichu ezhuthiya comedy madhiri sonnadhe thirumba thirumba  repeating Mohan mella thappu illaya nu. Damn first learn to admit your own mistakes dude.

Next episode he will go to polambal mode and cry to Suchi. She will feed his ego more and say nobody gives importance to him. Kodumai thevaya for viewers.

Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Thanks bhagi and shamz for the update...great title...explains the whole situation!

people like prabha make things so difficult..He easily misunderstands everyone but feels in whatever sense he says people shud understand..how can he say he is not status conscious after saying all he did and who is he to adv how mohan shud look after his family..
he cannot put up with his own wife teasing him and he expects teasing someone's wife to be treated as a joke...hv seen people like him so can relate to his personality and that just increases the helplessness..but in the midst of all he is ready to help someone in accident..that too stopped by Anand..
but loved the way everyone is trying to make prabha see his mistake...super dialogs and approach..also TT wanting to explain to him in private..
wonder what happens to mohan n kal..like tanu said,, worried abt padma's reaction now...she is going to come and scream propably..

vjayam thumbnail
Originally posted by: jinju

Thx for the update.

I
Next episode he will go to polambal mode and cry to Suchi. She will feed his ego more and say nobody gives importance to him. Kodumai thevaya for viewers.

think thats what may happen...just wish GD does not ask him to take her n friends to kodai so prabha can make up for this trip...this fellow will say he is going to pick up furn for his office n go also!

Shemmo thumbnail
Thankss Bhagoo for the wonderful Update! πŸ‘πŸ€—

Grrr Prabha gth πŸ˜‘
Star of the day - The Bujjis πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ
Poor M&K, hope they are not serious. How will T&T come to know about this? πŸ˜•
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the update shamz and bhagi. 

bujjima's advice was too good and when anand made that nonsense comment .. πŸ€£ good episode overall.

jaya kka, suchi's too clever for this loser.. she'll go to kodai with prabha's money but leave him behind. big aapu waiting for him!!
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shammy, I think the police/hospital authorities will call the last dialed number from their mobile. Promo la TT vizhundu kidakradha paakra madhiri they showed aana they came back home. πŸ˜• It was not expected.