arshifan2012 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hello...im from the other forum...(see my pro pic u will understand)😆😆...i really like TBP...so here goes an OS..for this lovely couple...Kisha...!!!!!😆😆

KD looked up at Kiya. She was standing in a corner with RV...he could tell that they were having fun , by looking at their expressions. KD didn't know what to do. Kiya wouldn't talk to him , she wouldn't look at him and neither would she listen to him. But it was time...time to move on...

(Flashback)

"Mr.Desai , you son is very a bright student and we would like to take him to Canada for further studies. He has even got a scholarship from the top most school of Canada which very hard for any student..." exclaimed the principal of that school...

KD's father didn't know what to do. "But sir , i don't have money to take him to Canada...i..." before he could finish , the elderly man smiled and kept his hand on KD's father's shoulder. 

"Mr. Desai...i want him to grow up as a gentleman and he is so bright that his future will shine if he goes to Canada...please sir..." the elderly man said , with genuine concern...

As KD's father was about to answer this , he heard the a sound. As he adjusted himself , he could see KD standing outside the room and listening...and before he could say anything , KD went upstairs to his room and locked himself,...in his world...

(END OF FLASHBACK)

As KD approached Kiya , he had tears in his eyes which didn't go unnoticed by ranveer. He was confused. He had never seen "the master-mind KD" like this before. But he somehow knew that something was wrong with him. He silently move away and he didn't know why , but he had to let kiya and KD be alone for sometime...

"Kiya...i wanted to say that..." KD stammered. He didn't have the courage to look up into her eyes and he knew he was at fault. But kiya just rolled her eyes and said "KD stop it...i don't want to see your face...you can go now!!!!" with this she was about to walk away , when suddenly KD held her hand and twirled her around and she collided into his chest. 

Their hearts were beating as one and both were drowning in the pools of their eyes. "Kiya...meri baat toh suno!!!! please!!!" KD cried. For the first time , after the Alpha Plus drama , kiya's eyes softened towards KD. She nodded gently , indicating him to speak.

"Kiya...for all the times i have hurt im sorry for that..." he said. Kiya could see the genuineness in his eyes. "and..." he stopped. "And???" she asked. "And...i...i love you!!!!" he said in a hoarse voice. Their lips were inches apart but then KD released Kiya and turned around. He continued.

"I know you hate me...but this is the last time you will have to bare the pain of seeing my face!!!!" he exclaimed. The music had stopped a long time ago , and everyone of the buddy group heard the confession and the last line. Panchi came in front of KD and said "What do you mean KD???" .

"IM GOING TO CANADA...WITH MY UNCLE!!!!!" whispered KD but it was loud enough for everyone to hear. They were shocked. But kiya was more than shocked. She was hurt and guilty. Guilty becoz of resisting KD so much these days. 

"Janab aap sachme jaa rahe ho???" asked Samar. KD nodded. "KD bhai , aap aisa kaise kar sakte ho humare saat...ab humara kya hoga???" piddi cried. KD hugged piddi. "Don't worry...ranveer's here na...he will look after everything!!!!" he said. Ranveer was upset too but he didn't expect this from KD. "What...??? me???" he asked. KD didn't looked up at him and then at kiya. 

He went near ranveer and told him to take care of Kiya...and then he went up to kiya. He was about to say goodbye , when Kiya hugged him tightly...She was trembling..."One last time...ishq wala love..." she whispered , and KD smiled within his tears...

"I love you..." KD exclaimed and went away. He had a flight to catch tonight...and he was not going to be late...he was doing all this for his father...

OK...THAT'S ALL...DON'T KNOW MAYBE A PART 2 WILL ALSO BE THERE...ANYWAYS...HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND COMMENT...AS IT IS I DON'T KNOW ANYONE HERE!!!!!!LOLZ!!!!😆😆😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Now thats what I call a os
Amazimg , beautiful, flawless kya kahu kuch samaj mein nahi aa raha its dtoo good
Loved it waiting for the next part agar hai toh
arshifan2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhraupadhyay

Now thats what I call a os
Amazimg , beautiful, flawless kya kahu kuch samaj mein nahi aa raha its dtoo good
Loved it waiting for the next part agar hai toh

omg...thank you so much!!!!!!!😳😳
i was so scared as i don't know anyone here...i thought no one will comment!!!!😭😭 im not that a very good writter though...but thanks for liking it!!!!!😃😃
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
omg wow!! I cried too!! Superb OS!! <3
CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT PART ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by 100littledevils - 11 years ago
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
1 word Amazing!!
loved it to d core!!!!!!
arshifan2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 100littledevils

omg wow!! I cried too!! Superb OS!! <3

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT PART ðŸ˜ƒ

thank you!!!!😳😳
arshifan2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_violet

1 word Amazing!!
loved it to d core!!!!!!

thank you so much!!!! ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
WhisperOfDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nt a good writer????
Ur amazin...u made me cry as well...
I luved it to the core... awee KD havin tears in his eyes
him goi to canada the effect it had on kiya...
him telin RV to take care of kiya for him..how adorable
n finally kiya sayin ISHQ WALA LOVE...
do update a part to... n PM me if possible...
Coz i luved it to the core n cant wait how u take it frwd..
awesum once agen! 😆 😳 😳
arshifan2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssafi

Nt a good writer????
Ur amazin...u made me cry as well...
I luved it to the core... awee KD havin tears in his eyes
him goi to canada the effect it had on kiya...
him telin RV to take care of kiya for him..how adorable
n finally kiya sayin ISHQ WALA LOVE...
do update a part to... n PM me if possible...
Coz i luved it to the core n cant wait how u take it frwd..
awesum once agen! 😆 😳 😳

will surely pm if i write a part 2...😃😃...i have to think the plot for that!!!!😉😉 thank you ssooo much!!!!!!!!!😳😳
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arshifan2012

omg...thank you so much!!!!!!!😳😳
i was so scared as i don't know anyone here...i thought no one will comment!!!!😭😭im not that a very good writter though...but thanks for liking it!!!!!😃😃

Raat ke do baajne wale ho ya subha ke agar shubh ke exams katam ho chuke hai toh vo poora poora din forum bita deyi hai aur bata du toh mere exams aaj hi katam hua 😆 😆
U are a awesome writer