Bade Acche Laggte Hai

WU 23/1/2012: Priya MU's Ram, Sudhir clarifies.!!!

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Beautiful!

jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot MariaMars for the update!

But, I did not understand one thing, why did he have to just told Priya the truth when she came to him asking for loan?  What was the need for Ram to do this?  He could have very well said that he is smelling something fishy and would get to the root of it, instead of blatantly refusing to give her the loan...!

And, I did not understand what Rajat said to Priya in pre-cap. She went to Ram for asking for the money, so how did she not let him buy the house... Am I missing something here?  Please help!
Paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jayashs

Thanks a lot MariaMars for the update!

But, I did not understand one thing, why did he have to just told Priya the truth when she came to him asking for loan?  What was the need for Ram to do this?  He could have very well said that he is smelling something fishy and would get to the root of it, instead of blatantly refusing to give her the loan...!

And, I did not understand what Rajat said to Priya in pre-cap. She went to Ram for asking for the money, so how did she not let him buy the house... Am I missing something here?  Please help!

communication is always shown to be a problem...I agree with what you said.

I did not get the part about main tulsi tere angan ki...
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Maria di..
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Paheli

communication is always shown to be a problem...I agree with what you said.

I did not get the part about main tulsi tere angan ki...

I was actually confused about many things. I found them to be a little patchy type
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank for WU.😊.CVs have done it again, after insulting the medical and legal profession, now Income Tax men  ko.bhi chakme de diya.pl tell the secret, how a son-in-law can gift  a flat after paying five times the price to his father-in- law?
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i want a long long lecture form sudhir nad shipra! priya is now ttto over ,they shoudl say yeh ram hi tha jis nay 5 years humku sahara diua how can u say abt him is this ur trust ur love? ur so selfish in ur own love of family i dnt see ihs love?
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ram who feeds an  army in his home ,which indulges itself with grand parties and festivals at his expense only ,without even once complaining  is branded  na good son,na good Bhai  and na good father,Wah  Kalyug ka kamaal!
mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the update ðŸ˜Š