Episode Live Updates Thread ..1..Pagee 5

Posted: 11 years ago

heey Mitrams welcome too the first Live updatee thread where we can updatee the episodee and talk about it 
if yoour watching the show and yoou want too let yoour mitrams now whats happening Updatee it in this post :D
yoou can talk about it, what yoou think about the epsidoee everything yoou want.
everyonee is freee too post Livee Updateee# 

someee rules dont bash the show or the actors. and most important have fun!

Thread opeend: 23 jan 2013: when it reach pagee 150 yoou can opeeen a new onee or pm me soo i can opeen one!

Edited by .Siham. - 11 years ago

List of Updateees:

24th.Jan. start at pageee 01..Pagee..04
25th jan start at pagee ...

Edited by .Siham. - 11 years ago
Priya wants to see the face...her father also tries to cover up what priya says ...saying that she wants to appreciate ...in the meantime Mrs Smith appreciates everything saying that if they can put so much in one evening to make them feel India then they will put the best to work hard ...so the deal is with priya airlines...
Everyone happy...boss is also happy...& they all leave with smiths as they want to accompany them to the car...Vela stays back...
Vela says he is happy & wants sweets ...Juju says ok I will give u & takes him to the door & says bye...he also asks if the villagers also wants sweet...they say no...then Juju thanks the villagers ...villagers wants to freshen up...jeanie asks them to use the one inside...
Jeanie & Juju are talking...jeanie says ...I know you want to say thank you...he says me...with all tension one day I will take up sainthood...jeanie says ok...& turns him into a saint...Juju does not know what to do...& asks jeanie to make him back into Juju...
Jeanie says sorry & says I could not stop...they decide to call it a day & the villagers comeback & say they are tired & where they can sleep...Juju says Jeanie will show them...

Jeanie says ok & says I will come...Juju says where...she says in your dreams & is shy...Juju says what !!!

omg navyab thankx here it wont be on till later 
In the morning...the villagers say they caught a thief who came thru balcony in the night & they caught him...& they show jeanie that they have tied him...& he kept saying bhoot...jeanie turns to see it is Chatur...