Impressions Jan23:With n Without Love

sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honestyfirst thumbnail
Nice post...
.n todays episode was rocking 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice😳 will comment after watching... Neway ur post πŸ‘πŸΌ
sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: honestyfirst

Nice post...
.n todays episode was rocking 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

thank you😊I liked today's episode it had a good mingling of old and young blood.. with  the fear for the" perfect " love affair..
sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

Nice😳 will comment after watching... Neway ur post πŸ‘πŸΌ

my countdown for it has begun.πŸ˜ƒ
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely take on the finally happening happenings.

Unlike some other vociferous voices, I respect the PH's choice of actors for the characters they are meant to portray. There is a smoldering rawness about Garv that matches the intensity of his passion. Sid's calmness will help his character to get the required viewers' empathy. Same with Gauri. She may falter with high strung emotions but her pout and her kiddish petulance will make her spirited fight against Garv's dominating nature a treat to watch.

There was a delicious irony in Garv's words that he hated any third person interfering. He is so blissfully unaware that it is HE who is the third person here.

He is all set to win the battle and lose the war. When the overpowering emotion of rage and revenge will subside he is bound to realize the sheer horror of what he has done. 

I agreed with Asavari😲. Ashwini and Pratap's name should feature as Gauri's parents. I was disappointed with Prateeksha that she did not endorse this pov.
Edited by Mili27 - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mili27

Lovely take on the finally happening happenings.

Unlike some other vociferous voices, I respect the PH's choice of actors for the characters they are meant to portray. There is a smoldering rawness about Garv that matches the intensity of his passion. Sid's calmness will help his character to get the required viewers' empathy. Same with Gauri. She may falter with high strung emotions but her pout and her kiddish petulance will make her spirited fight against Garv's dominating nature a treat to watch.

There was a delicious irony in Garv's words that he hated any third person interfering. He is so blissfully unaware that it is HE who is the third person here.

He is all set to win the battle and lose the war. When the overpowering emotion of rage and revenge will subside he is bound to realize the sheer horror of what he has done. 

I agreed with Asavari😲. Ashwini and Pratap's name should feature as Gauri's parents. I was disappointed with Prateeksha that she did not endorse this pov.

I was one happy viewer today..as the characters of Garv and Sid were potrayed on the same canvas with eaisly distinguishable shades...This should have been done a while back .. what is done is done.. I am glad that it was not completely forgotten...
I would have preferred if neither set of parents or both were mentioned. The most prudent thing in this delicate situation would have been to send out the invitation on behalf of the great granmother or the grand father.

Gauri was not abandoned by Prateeksha but rather forced by created circumstances to do so.To take the view that she was not involved with the upbringing of her daughter hence  should  forfeit the right to be acknowledged along with her late husband is also not right.
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you Koel about what you said about Prateeksha. She had been wronged and now given a glimpse of what all she had missed out on. There is an air of innocence in her as she takes some unsure steps towards freedom. It is understandable that she is keen to experience her motherhood.

Gauri is a child woman who is till date been sheltered from any storms of life. Like most of us she takes for granted the relationships she is sure of but when challenged by outsiders, she comes out as a stronger person.

It is obvious that Garv is oblivious about the emotional repurcursions of his action. Gauri will keep on loving Sid even if she is forcibly married off but not sure about Sid. He will be steadfast in his love but his basic righteousness and decency may be obstacles in continuing his relationship with Gauri.

Let's wait and watch . I really hope SP gives this show a second chance. CVs are rectifying their mistakes and deserve some faith from the channel.
JalebiG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful!  I love the contrast highlighted between Garv and Sid..should be interesting to watch πŸ˜³
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the epi Koel πŸ˜³ I'm waiting for the next 

I liked the gauri n garv scene... Interesting ...😳  Agree Koel gauri emotes hate very well... I'm looking forward for more of these two...😳 But I was kind of shocked when he twisted her wrist, πŸ˜² He said he respect woman... Is he thinking gauri as his already... He's overconfident πŸ˜† 

Sid n gauri scene is nice 2... But the fear gauri is getting... Why... Even with Sid around why she is feeling something is not right... She did mention to Sid she's not happy something like that but a girl should be overwhelmed with happiness when the marriage is near... 

The parents name... In my view both the names should be placed on the cards.  Or will gauri insist on prateeksha n her dads name n if really garv marries her, all the blame back to square one 

In my view even if gauri is forced to marry, I dun think she will still love Sid after that... She might hate garv but she will not love Sid anymore... I mean mayb she will think abt the opposite of both but I think she will still fulfill her duties... Marriage is not a game...  N I think gauri values it...

Just my view, Sid in other hand might try to convince gauri to leave everything n return with him back.. To south hampton... as far as I see Sid is more like free thinker but gauri no... Mili mentioned in her post, just my view on this matter..

Garv shinde seems like no other job rather than following his so called gauri πŸ˜† N Koel garv has one one mission now that's why he manage to spot the string sidri tie at the temple πŸ˜†