wow...Rajeev did pick up my question... - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
cruiser from where did u get so much of info on paul?
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

☺️ I checked your message now again and it said-

CC: -Cruiser-

read the thread paul pachino

No wonder I missed it. There was no link and no mention of any question here!😊

I wanted you to read the thread paul pachino as your question was referred to from the 2nd post in that thread ...wanted you to read it yourself rather than me mentioning it ...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3401157 😊
ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
CuriousSoul
Hey Rajeev, are u still single? bcoz I madly wanna mingle with u...
Rajev Paul
I am definitely single and ready to mingle but i really need to know you! I was there till the end so i feel i am the winner

check this one..
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: ashi_lovely

CuriousSoul
Hey Rajeev, are u still single? bcoz I madly wanna mingle with u...
Rajev Paul
I am definitely single and ready to mingle but i really need to know you! I was there till the end so i feel i am the winner

check this one..
πŸ˜†

This is me πŸ˜³, pulling his leg...πŸ˜†
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dhakkan

cruiser from where did u get so much of info on paul?

Dhakkan bro, jo bhi hai, show mein thha! Nothing more!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ShahZur4Cruiser

cruiser i asked for his mutton chops recipe πŸ˜† which he promised to give it to me πŸ€£

πŸ˜†
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@RED: Seriously doubt he had much in his armory to fight Iranis with!

One clause of no party to malign the other in public is all he could cling on to! If he had a defense, he would have shouted what all work he did, how much work he did and how much share of expenses he too incurred from his earnings!

no ways rajeev isnt the guy who would ever stoop to that level ,no matter what he still has a soft corner for delnaz ,he had the guts to sacrifice 50 lakhs for that women,he has emerged as a bigger person,he worked in many tv shows for eg  swabhimaan,ristey,ati rahengi baharein,kahani ghar ghar ki ,sarthi ,etc...what big delnaz has achieved ,smal roles in film and a show like yes boss .Dont know what she talks like she has attained success.I suport rajeev as 
atleast he seems to be a gud individual.
soulEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

haha...Taurus...you think a loud mouth like Rajeev will take all Bakku-Delu crap lying down if there was no truth in what they alleged?😲

From whatever came out on TV, it does seem Delu was the major earner during their married phase and perhaps, Rajeev was dependent on her too. Separation is never easy and apart from the emotional and social issues, Rajeev's dependence on Delu might have played a significant role in him not wanting a divorce! πŸ˜•

Once divorce became inevitable, it would have been a question of settlement of assets and to obtain his consent, Delu gave him the smaller apartment!

I would say his lawyers did a fair job for him by getting for him the little of the two apartments and a clause that neither of the parties would wash their dirty linen in public!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Rajeev would have been in no position to take on Delu on apartment-earning-shares of investments etc. and so clung on to the only straw his lawyers had secured him-"that both are supposed to remain quiet"!

** Yeah, just now saw that my question too got picked for an answer. Like this one, I only ask Seedhi Baat-No Bakwaas stuff and no wonder, usually these chaps avoid answering such stinging ones!πŸ˜›

Good question to Rajeev,and what you have written here is most likely the answer to your questionπŸ‘πŸΌ Rajev,the loudmouth wouldnt ve kept quiet if the allegations made against him weren't true.Delnaz  and her family's frustration with rajeev was understandable.

Dhakkan bro, jo bhi hai, show mein thha! Nothing more!πŸ˜†

i m sis, not bro, but the show had a lot of allegations and counter allegations.
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dhakkan

i m sis, not bro, but the show had a lot of allegations and counter allegations.

You were there last season, isn't it? With all those posts on Juhi??πŸ˜†