Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

The men who fascinate Karishma Kotak

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

The men who fascinate Karishma Kotak

The writer has posted comments on this articleTNN | Jan 24, 2013, 10.57 AM IST

The model actress' take on guys who will make women go Bom Chicka Wah Wah in 2013

Rahul Gandhi
Good looks and intelligence make Rahul Gandhi a complete package. He is someone I have always been intrigued by. There is an aura about him that is alluring. Why only 2013, he will continue to be an icon for years to come.

Ayushmann Khurrana
I think he is cool and fun to be with; a Punjabi guy with a twinkle in his eye. I love the way he acted in Vicky Donor. He has his head firmly placed on his shoulders. I handed him an award at a function last year. One could say that it was my Bom Chicka Wah Wah moment with him. Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to interact with him.

Sushant Singh Rajput
I watched the trailers of his upcoming film and it is interesting. His boy-next-door looks are charming. He has made it big at a young age. He definitely has the potential to be one of the rising stars of 2013.

Varun Dhawan
He is not only great eye candy, but also has juicy screen presence. He is a good actor and dancer and is likable and fresh. Watch out for him in 2013.

Sujoy Ghosh
I like his work. He handles his subjects with a lot of sense and sensibility. There is a certain conviction in the way he translates his stories on screen.

Farhan Akhtar
Farhan Akhtar comes up with something brilliant every year. From a director, he turned into an actor and singer and his openness to try his hand at new things make him a versatile personality. I am looking forward to seeing him portray the role of a sportsman, for which he has prepared with utmost sincerity by reading about the sportsman, meeting his family members and researching thoroughly. Farhan's dedication is impressive.

😆 agree with all except RG... but idk much about Rahul too be honest.
Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

As per  I studied da dear  KAR,...  urfe 'Karishma' babe in this BB season - 6  show, and as per my analysis of her's liking and dislikings,…..

She turned back on NIK ( declined him ), because ( like, she said in one conversation with Sapna ) that she needed a well-to-do,... short of a   richie-rich persona,  heredity filthy-wealthy businessman  ( born wid a, silver spoon in da mouth ) kinda guy ,…..

somewhat like,...

what Shilpa shetty, Priyanka Gandhi,  Shweta Bachchan, or  Rinkie Khanna got.

She likes  a person with a well built body structure with a filthy hair in the chest  ( np, i can fill that part )
and a little hairy and humours... and at one stage,...she came to  a close compromise with someone looking like Abhay Deol or Anil Kapoor  smwhat like,... it may,.. perhaps it just may,...  fit her bill,….. if she got ready to pardon the  rich and businessman of career,  part.

So,… If I am to think over her,... say for myself,...Lol,...…. ( don't laugh guys  - You have failed only, if you failed to try,..)

and say,... if I present myself before her,.. n' asking,.. " mungetar kaisa laga ?",...
I must prepare myself accordingly, to meet with her's these requirements to fit the bill, in order to have her chosen me as a b-groom !

But silhaal,... it seems the chances remain more, that she may very well thrash me as a broom, even if I tried in my wildest dream  !

My inner soul smhow is strongly  suggesting me, that,...
" Betaa Maggu,.. aaj-kal tu kuchh jeeyadaa hi pi ne laga hai,… mukhda dekha hai  apna darpan mein kabhi ? ,  subah ho gayi,... jaa jara munh-haath dho kar aa,... theek se,... kal raat kuchh jeeyaadaa hi chada rakhi thii  !!! - Badi mahungi huyi hai sharaab,.. ki thodi thodi piya karo ! "

So?    I rest my case.  

So 2 speak,...  it's just Out of My Caliber, Capability and Ability... !   No chance at all,...  can get rejeceted on first come first serve basis, and instantly !!

Ameetji bhi shayad yeh hi kah rahe hai,...  ( Yaah,... amitabh is my friend and my nick is P_Jani,.. he calls me Jani.)

So?  Sorry Karishma ji,...  Tumhen chaaha  har baar,... lekin tumhen khoya ek baar,...

Shayad Yeh Karishma, kudarat ko hi Raaz nahin aaya,..
May be agle janam  mein !!  Phir Kabhi !  :(

Naa Jaane Kahaan se yeh aawaaz aayi,... Milan Se Hai Badh Kar, Tumhaari Judaayi !
Jahaan muj pe hansta,... Khushi muj Pe Roti,... Agar Tum Jo hote !

Phir Kabhi, KAR Ji :)
Edited by desimaganlal - 11 years ago
Fossil2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yawn!
forget about who fascinates Ms Popat... but will those dudes be fascinated by her insecure persona that involves constant hair sniffing and hair licking? ewww
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
At least they find her important enough to ask her all this ðŸ˜Š no interview from sana yet? ðŸ˜‰
I wonder which head is she referring to @Ayushman. ðŸ˜†
BollyPC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: susan29

At least they find her important enough to ask her all this ðŸ˜Š no interview from sana yet? ðŸ˜‰

exactly! And fun interviews like these are much better than still clarifying and repeating BB6 bs all the time! 
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

exactly! And fun interviews like these are much better than still clarifying and repeating BB6 bs all the time! 

Totally agree and kar doesnt have anything to clarify about ...so much more tension free ...the only people who need to give clarifying interviews are sana, rajev, delu and aashka ...maybe vishal also
BollyPC thumbnail

Totally agree and kar doesnt have anything to clarify about ...so much more tension free ...the only people who need to give clarifying interviews are sana, rajev, delu and aashka ...maybe vishal also

yeah it's great that Karishma doesnt have any baggage from the show... it will be much better for her career this way! she came out a winner... so positively! 
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for sharing.

We should get int. clarifying so many things which they have said in BB6 esp. delu and sana.