Pakistani Serials

Chit & Chat #3 - Page 2

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Chilly - Yup that's the song. I am still confused. He sang the Maat ost too? I dunno he sounds different there. Gah! Find out and tell me, he hasn't been credited in the AKAB song.

Sana - Have you checked out Eatons Centre? They have one inside and one outside. Vaughan Mills also has a Forever 21 too. Costa usually has long skirts as well. Also, shop online.
Edited by canuck-umz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Umz I've been to Eaton and Vaughan but there wayy too far from my house.. Bramalea's probably the furthest we can drive..
I checked H&M but they were around 40 dollars or more.. I need something under 30.

I searched up Feeha Jamshed the Pakistani designer, and her skirts are around 12 000 or more..
Can you believe it? 🤢
canuck-umz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BlackStar.

Umz I've been to Eaton and Vaughan but there wayy too far from my house.. Bramalea's probably the furthest we can drive..
I checked H&M but they were around 40 dollars or more.. I need something under 30.

I searched up Feeha Jamshed the Pakistani designer, and her skirts are around 12 000 or more..
Can you believe it? 🤢

Maybe you should wait till spring/summer then. Are you buying clothes for when you go to Pak?
Holy...pfhfehhg isn't that well over a 100 bucks? Are you sure that's the price?

Okay well check out Costa Blanca at Heartland then as well as ebay.

canuck-umz thumbnail
Fairy - ðŸ¤— Nothing man I am bored so thinking about watching a movie. I think I am the only one here at the moment. How you been?
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I've been sick- on and off...quite better now though, Alhamdulillah.  I'm bored too.. Which movie are you planning to watch?
canuck-umz thumbnail
Aww fairycakes ðŸ¤— I hope you are feeling better now. Is it the flu? It's been going around in America and here. I was thinking of watching a slightly older Indian movie again, "Wake Up Sid" but not sure though, it's already late as it is.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I love that movie! Not quite popular, but I tend to like the stuff that's not so hyped anyway 🤔
And yeah, it's the flu...been going all around..
How've you been? Semester started or soon?
canuck-umz thumbnail
I have been good, yup semester started like 2 weeks ago unfortunately. The movie was actually very successful and it deserved all the success and acclaim it got. I had a poopy evening.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sana check it out.. I'm not a fan of skirts but you might like something..

http://canada.forever21.com/Product/Category.aspx?br=f21&category=btms_skirts&pagesize=20&page=2

If you know your size without trying check out ebay they have some amazing stuff and not expensive..always look for free shipping 😆 well I do If you're willing to pay shipping then do but I think it defeats the purpose of buying reasonable then..

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?LH_FS=1&LH_BIN=1&_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=long+skirts&rt=nc

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: canuck-umz

Maybe you should wait till spring/summer then. Are you buying clothes for when you go to Pak?
Holy...pfhfehhg isn't that well over a 100 bucks? Are you sure that's the price?

Okay well check out Costa Blanca at Heartland then as well as ebay.

Yupp.. The lowest price is $120..

Actually I have like 2-3 parties to go too, and too many blouses to wear so I needed long skirts to wear with em..

I think I'll go to Costa Blanca and H&M too..

The Bay might hv something.. But thanks for the help.