Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: MeephRun

I know🤢
Anam Ahmed was in A levels in froebels when she got engaged.
My best friend was her class mate so she attended the engagement
According to Anam,Gohar is 28 and she's 18.
Gohar looks older though.

She was 17 in the Supermodel show and Goher is 31 years old I believe which is why I said 14 year difference. Please tell me this was not a love marriage...

Pallo - Goher Mumtaz is is the Jal dude.
Edited by canuck-umz - 11 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This girl is 18? Hard to believe they look fine with eachother.. she looks a year or two younger or maybe even the same age as the guy.. how do we know the girl's not lying about her age?

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Ohh waaoo another picture... she looks like a 22-24 year old girl..

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The weather today is so good.

i want pakistani stalls ke fries with the paani ziada,green chutni kam with chat masala waaley chips
yaha pe tou aise chips miltey hai jaise washing machine se nikaal ke diye ho,saaf saaf🤢 peekhe peekhe

lolllsss @ washing machine se nikel ke diye LOL
meri uni ke cafe se milte hain woh ganday waala burger jin mein se ketchup nikel k gir rahi hoti hai aur un k sath yeh chat masalay waaly chips..:P
canuck-umz thumbnail
Pallo - yeah she is an aspiring model, really tall girl, like 5'10. I think someone on this forum mentioned Veet Supermodel so I just had to check what the nonsense was about and she was on it so I recognized her. She was the youngest there, age of 17. Even meep just said that her friend was a classmate of this girl. Plus with all that makeup in the engagement picture she looks old and she is a model, with the way they have to dress and stuff they look much older. Just look at Ayyan, she is what..19 right now yet looks much much older than me.

I just need to know if this is a love marriage. Need the deets from Meepha.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Usman! Long time dude, how's it going? What's new in Lahore?
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lahore is same.. nothing really new.. you tell
whats new at your end
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Umz,Yes its a love marriage..😔
Thats what i was told.
And kaafi huge type party hoye thi..
Alot of dances and blah blah..

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Pallo - yeah she is an aspiring model, really tall girl, like 5'10. I think someone on this forum mentioned Veet Supermodel so I just had to check what the nonsense was about and she was on it so I recognized her. She was the youngest there, age of 17. Even meep just said that her friend was a classmate of this girl. Plus with all that makeup in the engagement picture she looks old and she is a model, with the way they have to dress and stuff they look much older. Just look at Ayyan, she is what..19 right now yet looks much much older than me.

I just need to know if this is a love marriage. Need the deets from Meepha.

who is Ayyan?

I meant they don't look mis matched.. they look failrly good together... as they age he would start looking younger than her.. because of all the stuff she's doing to her face

canuck-umz thumbnail

Umz,Yes its a love marriage..😔

Thats what i was told.
And kaafi huge type party hoye thi..
Alot of dances and blah blah..

Whaaattt I cannot fathom that at least not when there is a 14 year gap between 2 people and one isn't even 18, above 20 is  fine. How do you meet a 31 year old man when you are in highschool and then fall in love?

Tell me something new, isn't that what happens in Pakistan anyways? Big, lavish parties and weddings. I guess if they have the money then more power to them.