Chit & Chat #3 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Ayaan is 19? Whatt! I saw a photoshoot of her and Shehroz Sabzwari and she looked 10 yrs older than him..
Pallo she's a model.. Has some gorgeous hair!

This girl? she's 19? Ohhh Lordd..😲

Pallo, Sana - Shocking isn't it? Yes she is 19, started when she was 16 but I guess all models start at an early age and start looking aged very quickly too.Same goes for actresses since they all dress in clothes that are suited for older people and have to act in such roles as well.

Ayyan photographs well for the most part, I like that she looks different in all her pictures.
I like her photo-shoots too..
I'm really tired of seeing Nadia Hussain and Mehreen Syed everywhere, so I like Rabia Butt and Ayaan.. Two of the best models.
isnt Ayaan a boys' name?
its my brother's name lol
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Whaaattt I cannot fathom that at least not when there is a 14 year gap between 2 people and one isn't even 18, above 20 is  fine. How do you meet a 31 year old man when you are in highschool and then fall in love?

Tell me something new, isn't that what happens in Pakistan anyways? Big, lavish parties and weddings. I guess if they have the money then more power to them.

They say love is blind,Trust me,they mean it LITERALLY.
🀒I know,even i was like but Gohar is so old,this and that but my friend was like 'louve hogaya hai bhai,ab kya hosakta hai'πŸ˜•
I know eh?
like she was literally in high school and he's in his 30's.
I mean i would automatically put a bhai with such a elderly manπŸ˜†
wow.
People are weird these days.

but i agree with Pulwasha,they dont look so bad,like i think they make a good couple regardless of the age difference
Edited by MeephRun - 11 years ago
Guys i was watching Mirat ul uroos when i saw an ad saying 'Nadia aur shahista pehli baar amney samney'

Weren't they ENEMIES?

Does anyone has the links or updates?
they came on geo this thurday

Sana or Usman might have some info,lol
Sana - I dunno how Rabia Butt is but Ayyan is a natural when it comes to modelling. Mehreen Syed I don't like much.

Meep - Agreed but still how do you meet a 31 year old while in highschool? How how? I am like you I would be calling him bhai or at least I would never think to like him in any such way. Whatever, power to them, if they are on the same level mentally then it is fine and yes they look fine together.
yeah but its awkward.
Omg have this new crush Umz..
just heard this song and i like the guy
lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o6XjwO-khs
You like Jacky Bhagnani Meep?