New Story:My bubbly part 10 page 19 17/5/13

kingofme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Prologue:

A 5 year boy was walking on the payment. he had came to mall with his mother and after some time the boy got bored and started to wander here and there. but after wandering for sometime he saw that a place near the mall was crowded. in curiosity he went near that. but there was a huge crowd and the boy couldn't get in. but being small he went in somehow. when he went out he saw the thing that at present was the centre of attraction for all.

immediately a sense of possessiveness came in him. he saw that there was a small chubby 2 year baby crying her lungs out. none were ready to help her. her eyes were red and one word that immediately came from him mouth was "BUBBLY". he saw that the people were only seeing her. no one was helping her. he became angry. he went near her and tried to lift her. but she startde crying more.

in the mean time the boy's mom came there hearing the commotion. she went in and saw her son trying to manofy a cute barbie doll. but she was keeping on crying. now she also felt bad and she went to the baby and took her from the boy.

B:Maa see this BUBBLY is not stoping her cries.
Maa : BUBBLY???
B: yes she is bubbly.
Maa: ok. but where are her parents??
B: i dont know. when i came here she was crying.
Maa : ok. we will tell the security to do the announcement.
B: ok.

saying so the boy and his mom went to the security and informed them everything. they immediately announced in the mike and they even announced to come soon as the baby was crying. but it was 30 minutes to the announcement but there was no news. the officials said them to go home. the mom started to go but the boy was not ready to leave her. she also felt pity and said to the officials that she will take the baby and when they get any info they could contact them.

the officials agreed. finally the boy along with his mom and the cutie went to their home.

HI...how was the prolouge????hope by now u might have guessed who are the characters. if not then i will reveal in the part 1...

do tell me how is it. should i continue or not. if i get response then i will update the next part and the CS in 3 or 4 days.

this is a childhood story. i am trying this kind of story for the first time. need ur supports. do support me.

for pms pls buddy "AGpm"
waiting for ur response.

LOADS OF LOVE AG
Edited by kingofme - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey AG

thats a cute tittle but very heart warming one how the unsaid emotions comes in a smaill boy for a much smaller gal... oh this is sounds sweet to me... please continue n do not forget to PM me...😃😃

N hey dont forget i am the first one to comment on your First FF😉😉
Edited by RA17 - 11 years ago
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey There, AG! 😉 Congrats for the first trial... 😊⭐️

Nice one.. This sounds so cute as it started with little boy who had feeling for an unknown little girl.. And his mom is too good to bring the little baby to take care of until the parents call them..

Interesting.. Will wait for your update! 😉 Please PM me.. 😳
sunitha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it was a nice start yaar. plz continue soon. i can guess the characters but no idea about little baby girl. tel me AG who is bubbly.
nan0102 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice start..looking forward to the next part
gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very interesting ...
waiting ...
fatizkmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail