New Story:My bubbly part 10 page 19 17/5/13 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
love it...continue soon please
like the update please continue.
lovely update.πŸ‘...loved very muchπŸ˜ƒ
ph thats again a cute update... yash all for aArti n aarti really way to go gal...Thanks for sweet and regular update... and PMπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
omg it was so short but sweet too hope u continue soon dude 😊
Nice short part! Update soon.. πŸ˜Š
Loved it
though small ...  enjoyed it
yash  and arati seems to be  too much connected to each other

Great update! Please update soon.Edited by Shwty - 11 years ago
Part 6:

yash's age 11,
aarthi's age 8,

Yash's started his 6th grade with a very good way. first he was chosen as the monitor of his class. second he was chosen as the best student of their class.

aarthi's 3rd was also in very good way. she was also selected as the best student of her class. with 2 years she got many awards for quizz and drawing.

yash had also learnt many tricks. so when ever aarthi would be sad he would make her laugh with his tricks. but that day when aarthi would be sad would came very rarely. because her gullu would always be there for her.

if a tear drop came out from her eyes then that day yash would turn the house upside down. this was the love of young aarya. aarthi used to call gayatri choti maa and suraj as chote papa. she was their princess. with their growing friendship they planned a thing to bind them forever.

they took small yash and aarthi to temple and had a small ceremony to bind them together. the made small marry his bubbly. but they planned not to tell this to them.

after their growing up if they like someone else then no one will bind them to this relation. when suraj said that after marrying aarthi she will stay with him forever he immediately agreed. aarthi too agreed. so they were now husband and wife. but the kids didn't knew what this was and what will make them do in future'

TO BE CONTINUED'.

Precap: yash taking part in fight

the answer for the riddle was cold...

OK SO ANOTHER RIDDLE:

WHAT ARE THE TWO WORDS THAT HAVE MANY LETTERS IN IT??

ANSWERS PLEASE...
for pms pls buddy "AGpm"..

add me on facebook:
join my group at facebook "AG corner":
My blog "meri soch":

HOPE TO HEAR FROM U..

LOADS OF LOVE AG...
Edited by kingofme - 11 years ago