Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update-24/01/13 Aasakt Anaasakt

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
\|/Har Har Mahadev\|/

watch it watch it😊
a very nice epi-very entertaining as well are enligtening😊
plus the epi was pretty heavy😆so please forgive for any mistakes.

The episode begins with Ganesha finding Parvatis broken comb and begins to worry how his mother will comb her hair.

Parvati is keeping an eye on everyone at Kailash as they eat.Once everyone finishes Parvati leaves. Kartikeya,Ashoksundari realize that Parvati isn't happy,and little Ganesha innocently shows them her comb and says she is upset because her comb got broken. Kartikeya says he will make another one for her.

Meanwhile Mahadev starts his Gyaan Sabha.Rishi Dadhichi asks him why isn't there happiness in this world. Mahadev says that true happiness is "Paramanand"-eternal happiness that every human searches for.But they hold on to material things,"Maya"(Maya has multiple meanings,but i presume here it means illusion),and attach themselves to material things that are meant to be destroyed.Any attachment to these types of things only leads to selfishness,greed and arrogance.

Meanwhile Swarga gets a mini earthquake,and everyone is alarmed.Indra thinks someone is attacking them to which Brihaspati says no one has attacked them-this is the power of his Tapasya-Dashanands Tapasya.Indradev and Co-rush to see him.

Parvati is doing pooja of a shivling and recalls how Mahadev walked away.

At the Gyaan Sabha Brigu asks isn't getting attached human nature?.Mahadev says yes,but isnt it the main cause of pain as well-it takes away our peace,makes us restless and hence leaves us unhappy.

Parvati asks Mahadev-that you ask others to remain unattached but what about those who are enamored by you,who are attached to you?How will they keep themselves away from you.She says i can accept you not paying attention to me,but i cannot not be attached to you. Parvati says can never Detach herself from Mahadev.

Indradev and Co are stunned to see Dashanand doing Tapasya.Indradev is stunned to see him with 10 heads-that implies that his Tapasya is not of one but 10 people.Indradev(as usual) begins to feel threatened and asks Brihaspati to do something. Brihaspati says they cant do anything.Indradev and Pawandev try thier best to disrupt Dashanands Tapsaya,but both of them fail.Brihaspati tells them the only way to stop Dashanand is to ask Bramhadev to intervene. Indradev and Co leave.

Indradev and Co approach Bramhadev.Indradev tells Bramhadev not stop Dashanands Tapasya and not give him any Vardaan that will backfire on the Devtas.Bramhadev gives Indradev a firing😆 and asks him if this was a request or an order,and tells him his behavior doesnt suit a Devraj.Indradev blames the Tridev for all the Devtas problems. Bramhadev says that you do not need to remind the Tridev of what their duties are.

At the gyaansabha,Kashyap asks Mahadev how can one free themselfs from attachment?.Mahadev says that to be detached from everything,one needs to stop making differences between ones own and others.And this can only happen when we try to find happiness within ourselfs rather than outside.That is when we can free ourselfs from attachment.

Parvati says that asking someone to walk a path and actually doing it are two different things.How can someone stay away from Maya,when the entire world is his Maya itself.Like how for a Yogi its in a Yogini,for a Sanyaasi in a Sanyaasin and  for a devotee his Maya is his God,no one is spared from Maya including Gods.

For Narayan it is Lakshmi,for Bramhadev it is Saraswati,and for me(Parvati) my Maya is you😳.

Being detached doesn't mean that one doesn't need basic needs.For a woman,a wife and a mother,the basic needs aren't much,once these small needs are met,nothing else is needed.

She wont leave this Maya,if anyone has to leave something Mahadev will have to leave his Vairagi(hermit) ways.

Mahadev tells Parvati(telepathically) that you shouldnt be getting sad over someones love,specially when that person's love is only you(hayeee😳).

Ganesha sees Parvati crying and thinks that if Parvati continues crying even he will start crying,and hence decides to do something.

Precap:-
Ganesha asks Kartikeya to make a new comb.Both of them approach Vishwakarma,who says that he doesnt have the capacity to make a comb for Adi Shakti.They finally approach Mahadev.

if you like please click the like button
cheers
shruti

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gopiii thumbnail
Super update. All the dialogues where hard hitting today. Ganu saying in the end that if he where to see his Mata crying like this he will start crying himself was super cute. ðŸ˜³
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks very much for the WU. Couldn't understand most of what Shiva preached today, ,lovely update. Awaiting to see what Ganesh does tomorrow. 
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update shruti, thanks😊
This was an owesome epi. Shivji's discourse was for the rishis who were understanding it from Worldly pov & Parvati was  interpreting it from her & Shivji's relatio's pov. Loved the entire epi.
Had read in stories Indra'a aasans starts shaking due to some rishi's penanace, today they actually showed it😆 Must say Indra= insecurity. He should try becoming equally strong by doing tough penanace.
Tommorow our intelligent Ganeshji, at his mother's rescue, waiting for tomm's epi.😊
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
it was an awesome epi.
waiting for tomorows epi.
to see ganu doing something and then
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Devraj, agar govermentory job karte toh god jaane ... Devraj nai nai, woh office ke boss ka kya hota😆, but there could be arrogance , insecurity etc etc ... Still jo hain achha hi hain, otherwise whom i would have blamed for everything?!😆
and about episode, sibiling-trio will now make a way for their parents to have some time (specially) for theirself too... It's amazing to see how kids has unique ways to make something/everything "all is well". Specially, when it is swayam vignaharta himself is doing this then... It will surely come up with miraculious surprises... Now, I am just waiting for friday😃.
and shrutiji also thanks for the wu 😊.
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Today's epi was great, but but only saw parts of it. Thank you for the written update shruti.
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thank you for the written update. it was a lovely episode. so cute how ganesh noticed that his mum was not happy and could not see tears in her eyes.
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Since I have been studying Veda for past 15 years I did understand what Lord Shiva was saying. All his preaching are true in real life too. Edited by shivamala - 11 years ago
Ranjusha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved it when Brahma Dev gave Indra a piece of his mind. Shiv's gyan and Parvati's counter answers all very nice. It was another superb episode.