Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

WU 24th January, 2013

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys!
Firstly, I am sorry I couldn't update on tuesday.. I suddenly fell ill :( And sorry for not arranging a back up! It was unexpected and something I couldnt help :(

Secondly, I dont know what happened to my laptop :s I mean it was working.. I did some work.. And suddenly it shut down :s And it didnt restart.. And now some startup repair is goin on.. I hope it isnt a major issue.. My lappy :'( well, thats the sole reason I'll be doing a short update. Im updating through my phone. So spelling mistakes/typos- ignore them! And sorry again!

Short Update.
Naitik realises that akshi and duggu have forgotten the costume. He isnt able to call anyone. Akshi and duggu find out that the costume is incomplete! They panic.. Duggu suggests that since naitik is at home, he can get the cap! Duggu pleads to tell naitik to get the cap.. Unable to do anything, naitik moves towards the door..hes in a dilemma whether to drive or not. The car keys are infront of him.. But he is a bit scared.. He overcomes his fear and picks up the keys. Here duggu starts crying.

Naitik moves towards the car. He again stops. Hes sandwiched between the love for his son and his bad memories. He closes his eyes and sits in the car., puts a hand on the steering wheel and the memories come again..he gets out of the car. The teacher says that the only other option is that duggu can become a tree. Duggu gets upset. He says he doesnt want to do anything else. He practiced so much! Akshi tries to speak to him but he doesnt listen.

Naitiks remembers what duggu told him. All stuff he had told him.. Good and bad.. He sees two duggus..one praising him..one hating him..he imagines an akshi encouragin him. He determinately sits in the car. Curbs his senses.. And switches it on.. He is scared but musters up the courage. He drives the car. Slowly..but drives..he is slowly driving. Here dugagu dresses up in tree costume.. Ananya and yash encourage him :) akshi starts crying! She says why always this happens with duggu?

Naitik is driving when he suddenly ducks, remembering the accident..wen h sees a truck coming. Two trucks coming and naitik ducks, saying nahiii!
Duggus performance is announced.. All the elders are happy.. And kids go onstage. The elders cant find duggu! Just then duggu enters..in the rabbit costume! Everyone shout!!! And naksh see their naksh's performance!

Precap: duggu is saying his dialogue and naksh are very happy :)

im so sorry for the mistakes!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Get well soon and thanks for wu
kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Get well soon sister ...:)
thanks for the nice update ...:).
vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for wu. our natik did it. karan and hina were fab
sugakrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update yar inspite of illness you did a great job dute... Thanks a lot... 😛😛

since i was eagerly, curiously watching this episode i didnt expect  suddenly it ends ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† and they only shown precap and i wish can it be a mega episode 😳 such that w could have seen more and happy naksh patchup...😳 have to wait till 9.30pm
Edited by sugakrish - 11 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🥳 naitak already there seeing his son performance
thanks stutz

get well soon
black.swan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow.. NaKsh watching naksh's performance! Thanks for the wu
The_Fan_Girl thumbnail