Thendral Thursday Update - Jan 24, 2013

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanksss Buluboo & Ratna jii for the wonderful and great Update! πŸ‘πŸ€—

Thanks Tanu for suggesting me to skip episode πŸ˜† Haha GW got super nosecut.
Noo comments about Prabha πŸ˜‘🀒😑
Hope they get a clue and find that MK had an accident nu. Lets see who is brilliant nu and comes to the idea that accident aana people could be them nu πŸ˜† Jokes apart, hope nothing happens to MK.
Director bring them back safely. Hope some big problem arise between TA and Prabha, so they can stop the business and TA can do with Nith πŸ˜ƒ
mala_15 thumbnail
                                        Thanks Nixkie for the update.

It was very irritating to see Prabha 😑😈 speaking in an irresponsible manner πŸ€” and now we need to see as to what will be the reaction of the guy πŸ˜³πŸ˜”πŸ€”πŸ˜’ when he comes to know as to what really happened to the couple πŸ˜³πŸ’”πŸ₯± because of his cheap behaviour in Kodaikanal πŸ˜‘πŸ˜”πŸ₯ΊπŸ€ͺ .
Edited by mala_15 - 11 years ago
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Someone give me oru seruppu.. Naane adikirean Prabhava.. Idoit.
I just loved Shymala's advice yesterday.. Please give us more scene with Shymala and Anand joining Thulasi and Tamil.

Prabha is just annoying!!!
garapati thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update.

I am so done with critizing Prabha no use.

But I am little disappointed with T/TA how come they dint even call mohan or kalyani after they left. I mean i would call my friends right after they leave from my place even though I will be meeting them next day. They could have at least called once.

And how are they thinking that they switched off phone just because they are mad. Do they think Mohan/Kalyani is as irresponsible as Prabha to do that.

I really hope nothing happens to M/K. Ta should stop business with Prabha. 
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful friend Ratna and Tanu. Combo update is awesome.

Padma can have field day. Ore Kalula rendu manga. Oru incident vechu she can scream/yell at T/TA and can curse Kalyani too about her brining in ill fate for Mohan. GW-P kondatam than. GW/GW-P vayila vizhurathuku nu they make scenes. How can we blame them?

Prabha... Sigh... Why is Deepa wasting her energy for this moron. All the noises she make will not even enter into his thick head.

GW awesome nose cut. I have not watched the episode yet. Got to see it at least for that.

Anand CID may come to rescue. Let us see. Ullavu thurai la irunthu ithu kooda kandupudikalana eppidi. Even if he hesitates, Shyamala will make sure he does.
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks da Tanu and Ratna for the lovely update and comments!

TA/T it is a waste talking and advising to this arrogant loser Prabha😑🀒! Ithula vera TA still having business deal with Prabha. Problem will surely come between TA and Prabha. Eventually Prabha is going to end up in the road wih no one support, even TA/T. Athuku thaan this business deal with TA pola.

TA was good in giving back to Padma and GWπŸ‘πŸ‘. They both deserve it. TA kathna kathula, even MM shock aagitaarπŸ˜†...lol.

Hope they find M/K safe. Hopefully Anand might help them track where M/K are.

Ithuthaan chancenu, hope Padma and Prabha does not spoil T/D/K friendshipπŸ˜•.

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful update and comments.. Ratna akka and Tanuuu darling...πŸ€—πŸ€—

Evlo thitrardu Prabha ve.. sigh.. loser.. en level ku naan sariya thaan irupen aam..😑 level irunda ellarum right aa thaan irupala..🀒

Poor Deepa... will get her dose from Padma tomorrow..
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ada ponga paa! For one tiny wish, now we have GW-P's mouth expanding to never before seen levels. Was it really too much to ask to see T&T happy on their honeymoon?  In between this Praba enters like he is the king of the world, when in reality he is a pauper living off D's parents' mercy. Now this GW and GW-P are going to have a field day. 

I knew the director wouldn't be happy until he split up the 3 Musketeers, and this combo of Praba, Mohan, GW and GW-P is enough to make it happen...and in between Thuls's head is going to roll. Please, can D just kick Praba to the streets? He is acting as if he owns her. No, I just want D to slap some sense into him now. πŸ˜‘ Because of this moron, she is going to be on the receiving end of GW-P's tirade.  

Finally TA was on fire πŸ‘ today shouting at his mom and mother-in-law. Please, continue doing this in the future...it's the only way to plug GWs' mouths and save your wife's (and by extension, your child's) ears πŸ˜†.     
Edited by autumnsconcerto - 11 years ago
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: autumnsconcerto

Ada ponga paa!

Please, continue doing this in the future...it's the only way to plug GWs' mouths and save your wife's (and by extension, your child's) ears πŸ˜†.     

ROFL... awesome... ohh its nice to have you back.