WU - 24-Jan-2013

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Priya wants to see the face...her father also tries to cover up what priya says ...saying that she wants to appreciate ...in the meantime Mrs Smith appreciates everything saying that if they can put so much in one evening to make them feel India then they will put the best to work hard ...so the deal is with priya airlines... Everyone happy...boss is also happy...& they all leave with smiths as they want to accompany them to the car...Vela stays back... Vela says he is happy & wants sweets ...Juju says ok I will give u & takes him to the door & says bye...he also asks if the villagers also wants sweet...they say no...then Juju thanks the villagers ...villagers wants to freshen up...jeanie asks them to use the one inside... 😊

Jeanie & Juju are talking...jeanie says ...I know you want to say thank you...he says me...with all tension one day I will take up sainthood...jeanie says ok...& turns him into a saint...Juju does not know what to do...& asks jeanie to make him back into Juju... Jeanie says sorry & says I could not stop...they decide to call it a day & the villagers comeback & say they are tired & where they can sleep...Juju says Jeanie will show them... Jeanie says ok & says I will come...Juju says where...she says in your dreams & is shy...Juju says what 😃😆 !!!

In the morning...the villagers say they caught a thief who came thru balcony in the night & they caught him...& they show jeanie that they have tied him...& he kept saying bhoot...jeanie turns to see it is Chatur... The villagers remove the cloth in chaturs mouth & chatur seeing jeanie says bhoot...Jeanie says this is our neighbour who has gone mad & then the villagers also leave... Jeanie troubles chatur by walking around him & then vanishes...he is scared... jeanie goes to Juju's room & she says did I come into your dreams...Juju is like...Jeanie...then they hear someone's cries...jeanie says some kid in the neighbour hood...Juju says ok...& then Juju hears the voice of the cry &7 then he realises that it is the voice of Chatur...he looks at jeanie... Jeanie tells him that he came as usual & the villagers caught him...😛😛

Juju & Jeanie go down...here Chatur asks him to remove the bands...Jeanie vanishes & juju says what bands...I can only help when they are tired...Chatur says yday there was 4 villagers here & the bhoot is also with her...Juju says what where are they...he says they were 2 with small skirts & 2 with big skirts...Juju says where are they now...he says they left...Juju says what are you doing chatur...there is no one...I live alone here... Juju says chatur you are like my brother & Im concerned for you...but there is no one here...chatur says they were here...but Juju says where...chatur says ok...if they are not there then ok but where is ur furniture...Juju for a second gets shocked... Juju says what chatur what is there u cannot see & what is not there u see...Juju says all my furniture is here & Im sitting also...u get off my side table...Chatur is shocked...Juju says careful there is tommy my dog & he makes sound...chatur is like where...he says where ur standing 😛 ...chatur runs away frm there...

Chatur leaves...Juju says ok I will leave for office with hope that you will not create anymore trouble...Jeanie says ok but if you give flying kiss 😛...Juju looks at her & avoids ssaying if I can have my keys & coat I can leave... Both say bye to each other & then he leaves...

In office priya comes & tell juju to tell that it was jeanie...when he wants to says she says you do not talk...Juju wants to say...priya just scolds him & then juju says that forget all that...lets celebrate the win... Priya is happy & says the suprise you planned for them was really good & we were also suprised...you please plan a suprise for us to ...she leaves...& Juju is like what do you know how my life has become after jeanie has come...then he says in a happy mood saying it has become intresting...& says Jeanie...& then realises why will jeanie come here or be here & says ok let me get back to work... 😳

When Juju says jeanie...jeanie just comes to office in minature form & is talking to herself saying nothing intresting on TV so let me time pass in office & sees Chatur coming to office & says...he still did not get over after morning incident & he is come here to do something...

Pre-cap : jeanie is happy saying everyone is going out...wow & then realises & says loud that Juju will not agree & in the meantime juju comes & shouts on her saying do not even think as sweety pie clearly told me that jeanie should not be anywhere in the outing...so she should not be there !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zabo123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thankx a ton for the written updates u rock navyab 
navyab thumbnail
Originally posted by: zabo123

thankx a ton for the written updates u rock navyab 

Thank you Zabo 😉😊
zabo123 thumbnail
ur welcome navyab i m so bored lets go and get jeannie to do some fun 
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot Navya for this wonderful detailed update.
Love you.
navyab thumbnail
Originally posted by: zabo123

ur welcome navyab i m so bored lets go and get jeannie to do some fun 

Sure Zabo...so what do we make jeanie do now 😉😛
navyab thumbnail
Originally posted by: I-Luv-Rashi

Thanks a lot Navya for this wonderful detailed update.
Love you.

ur welcome 😊
zabo123 thumbnail
i m so bored guys lets do something fun 
zabo123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: navyab

Sure Zabo...so what do we make jeanie do now 😉😛

make my teacher into a cat ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜† he is a pain i swear ðŸ˜¡