ReemAnshu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

As the time to draw the curtain on this forum comes close, I would really like to Thank Big Boss 6 for making one of the most fun filled and enjoyable season.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

It for me has been the best season so far, with all participants adding their unique bit to make this enjoyable... Urvashi, Niketan, Santosh, Imam, Sapna, Delnaaz, RAJEEV, Sana, Siddhuji, Sampy, Aashka, Karishma... a really good mix of participants with each having a different personality which made for some great viewing.

Never in the past I have missed the show as much as I have done this time after it was over and the 99 days actually breezed past.

This season was also kept relatively clean in terms of content, participants and language (mostly)... so thankfully there were no pole dances to endure, adult stars to bare (pun intended), cheap love stories (Ashmit Veena, Rahul Payal, Pooja Sky) to endure etc etc

This season will be difficult to match next season.

Thanks to the BB6 Forum & its team for the entertaining Debates & Discussions !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Last but not least, this season will be most memorable for ME for a most deserving, deserving winner - URVASHI.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... Urvashi, you brought your supporters some great joy.

Thanks to all, see you guys next season. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Over & Out !!!!!!!

Reema
Edited by ReemAnshu - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I have to say i agree the live feeds and good choice of contestants have been a big plus point this time