*PSH WU 24th Jan Sugni shot/Falls/Dies*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

😊Great update Aarathi👏, after today's episode, Vickram will never experience "Subah" in his life. CVs make him a murderer.😭 He's responsible for Sugni's death, and Adi's insanity, every Family Members despice him.

Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
Thanks for WU aarthi 🤗

Although the epi was good but i am disappointed by sugni's death , moreover, CVS  again blamed vikram for sugni's death. Why vikram is to be blamed for everything bad happens with adini ? ..made him worse in eyes of his family . Poor vikram   went to save adi isn't it ? as he asked bums to finish adi not sugni😡 . and bums shot sugni why?😲 i know sugni will not die but i am disappointed again ..when MS slapped vikram i just hate this lady ...she never tried to understand her own son and how will she when she was busy in preparations of his beloved grand sons suhagraat.

i agree with sandy ..vikrams subah will never come now  because CVS made him a murderer 😡
Thanks Aarathi so Sugni is dead looks like but then how can she so will wait for what happens next.

There is a TB article on 200 episodes but no mention of Varun or other important cast
chal seriously yaar was disappointed no mention of Varun nor was he there to cut the cake. Whatever the trp the show gets is mainly due to his acting
 it was seem a formality...🥱
sug die and they can start new
let see kya nya teer marte hai.. 
i know your ability cvs..😵
this show is over with Sugni was the show best if Zee tv take it off air
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Really aarathi,  I was dying for a twist like this, but I thought they will show adi's ending.  Even then sugni will not die.  The look alike will be sugni only but could be that she lost her memory.  And Iam sure this love triangle will come again in the later episodes but the question is that whom they will unite-- vicky & sugni  or  adi & sugni.  I really dont understand why vickram is blamed for everything.  The bugger fellow reva who almost killed vicky,  why no one is complaining abt her?  Thanks aarathi,  after long time am posting again and taking a ltl fresh breath abt PSH.
thanks Arti,  seeing Vikram's condition feeling very sad. but ek baat such hai wo dono ka matlab Adini ka bakwas romance dekhane nahi milega. to thoda thik lag raha hai.don know in future what will happen in the story.