NonComposMentis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay...so I don't know from where I got this idea..but well, I did. So do read. Do comment. Has got absolutely nada to do with the current track. what I could even write according to the current track...I don't know. Anyways, here goes, hope you like it:

Peeche Waali Stairs

"Samar! Samaaar!!!!" Samar turned just in time as Juhi flung herself in his arms crying. Surprised as he was, he put his arms around her, comforting her. He stroked her hair pleading with her to listen to him, "Juhi-sahiba, Juhi-sahiba aap please royiye mat. Please rona bandh kar dijiye." Juhi didn't budge. "Juhi-sahiba, agar aap humein batayengi nahin ki problem kya hai toh hum aapki help nahi kar payenge." She left him, sniffling a bit. "Woh na mera...woh na mera..mera phone kharaab ho gaya hai! Subah se ek baar bhi maine FB nahi khola! Without FB, LIF!" Juhi said between sobs. "LIF?" "Life is finished!", she wailed. Samar sighed and poked his forehead with his index finger.

Juhi looked ready to burst into tears again so Samar hastily took her hand, leading her towards the canteen saying, " Juhi-sahiba, aap pehle humare saath canteen chaliye. Wahan pe kuch kha lijiye, kyunki humein pata hai ki phone kharab hone ke gam mein aapne naashta nahi kiya hoga. Kiya tha?" Juhi shook her head and went along with Samar, still wiping at her eyes as a few stray tears escaped.Those who saw this spectacle wondered what was going on between Samar and Juhi. Both were very close friends. In fact, both liked each other and even knew that their feelings were returned by the other to some extent, yet they had never yet confessed to each other. No one knew why. Not even Samar and Juhi themselves.

Samar fiddled with Juhi's phone as she ate her sandwich, subdued and unusually quiet. "Tch!" "Kya hua Samar? Mera phone theek ho gaya?" Juhi asked hopefully having finished her sandwich. "Nahi Juhi-sahiba, yahan par bohot shor-sharaba hai. Hum theek se concentrate nahi kar pa rahein hain. Aap humein kahin aisi jagah le jaaiye jahan hum shanti se apna kaam kar payenge." "OMG! Par Samar, abhi toh class shuru hone wali hai!" "Aap class ki chinta mat kijiye Juhi-sahiba, aaj teacher absent hain. Toh yeh free period hai." "OMG! Aisi baat hai toh chalo mere saath." Juhi got up and dragging Samar up with her, took his hand and did all but walk slowly and calmly, as he tried to keep pace with her. They stopped near a staircase and Samar noticed Juhi's cheeks turning a light pink shade. "Samar, tum yahan par shanti se kaam kar paaoge. Par aas paas koi hai toh nahi, check karo." "Koi nahi hai. Hum dono ko chodke."

Both went up the stairs and sat down on the upper steps and Samar resumed his fiddling with Juhi's phone. "Samar, tumhe pata hain hum kahan par hain?" Juhi asked half shyly, half excitedly. "Haan. Stairs par." "Oh God! Nahin! Yeh koi aisi-waisi stairs nahin hain. Yeh toh Peeche Waali Stairs hain." "Humein bhi pata hai ki yeh stairs peeche hain Juhi-sahiba." "Yeh Peeche Waali Stairs hain!" Juhi exclaimed, making the Double Quotes handsign. "Tumhe pata hai, yahan par log hamesha make-out karne aate hain!", she added somewhat conspiratorially. Samar raised his eyebrows at her. "Haan main sach keh rahi hun. Yahan pe na woh 11 D ki Anjali aur 11B ka Akash make-out karne aaye the. Aur woh 11A ke Ananya aur Gaurav, woh bhi. Aur hamare class ki Smriti aur Karan bhi. Aur tumhe pata hai, maine toh Kiya ko bhi dekha tha, KD ko yahan pe kheech ke laate hue." She giggled. Samar smiled too and handing the phone back to Juhi said, "Yeh lijiye, aapka phone theek ho gaya." Juhi gasped and hugged Samar," OMG! TY Samar!" Samar sighed. All this while he had been thinking of something to do and now was the time to do it. "Now or never" he thought. Taking a breath, he turned to Juhi, who was surfing some applications on her phone, and said, "Hum kya kehte hain Juhi-sahiba, aap apne iss lambe list mein aapka aur hamara naam bhi aad kar dijiye." And before Juhi could turn and even say "Huh?", Samar had pressed his lips to hers. To say that Juhi was shocked was an understatement. Her eyes were as big as cup saucers already and were on the verge of popping out of her head when as abruptly as he had kissed her, he left her too and whispered in her ear, "Pyaar karte hain hum aapse Juhi-sahiba. Aapko jitna time lena hai aap le sakti hain, par hum aapke jawaab ka intezaar karenge." Not being able to resist, he kissed her cheek and then jumping up, he ran. Down the stairs, into the hallway and then the classroom as well.

Juhi meanwhile, was in a daze. Her hand came up, trembling, to touch her lips where Samar's had been just a moment back. She recalled the moment when Samar had kissed her. "Samar ne mujhe kiss kiya..." she said in awe. "Pyaar karte hain hum aapse Juhi-sahiba. Aapko jitna time lena hai aap le sakti hain, par hum aapke jawaab ka intezaar karenge." "Samar ne kahan ki woh mujhse pyaar karta hai aur mere answer ka wait karega..." She bit her finger and smiled. Not being able to resist, he kissed her cheek and then jumping up, he ran. She touched her cheek and her smile widened into a grin and she blushed now. Coming back to her original self, she squealed and ran down the stairs, blush still intact, just as Samar had towards the classroom, thinking to herself, "Samar, tumhe zyada der mere answer ke liye wait nahin karni padegi."

Uh...so how was it? Good? Bad? Worse than Banter?Like I said before, do comment. I'd like that. And well, I'd rather you are not too harsh on this OS, bullshit as it may be, because its a gift. By me. To myself. On my birthday. Today.

Aage hum aur kuch nai kahenge.

Indebted,

Mugs.

Edited by NonComposMentis - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lizzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG happy birthday!!! πŸ₯³ and the OS was absolutely fabulous!!! πŸ‘ Really loved it to the core... Its not good, its awesome!! Do write more about HiMa ok?? πŸ‘πŸΌ Wishing you a happy birthday again

Lots of love
Lizzie 
Originally posted by: lizzie_ROFL

OMG happy birthday!!! πŸ₯³ and the OS was absolutely fabulous!!! πŸ‘ Really loved it to the core... Its not good, its awesome!! Do write more about HiMa ok?? πŸ‘πŸΌ Wishing you a happy birthday again

Lots of love
Lizzie 

Thank you! :D
Yup I will write more on HiMa...definitely...after KiSha..its HiMa for me...but I have to complete a KiSha OS 1st! And no time! All because of my bloody exams...but I guess I'll post next Friday...Thank you so much for reading and commenting! :)
-Lizzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NonComposMentis

Yup I will write more on HiMa...definitely...after KiSha..its HiMa for me...but I have to complete a KiSha OS 1st! And no time! All because of my bloody exams...but I guess I'll post next Friday...Thank you so much for reading and commenting! :)

No need for any thanks.. This OS was just fab and needs a more awesome comment than mine!! πŸ˜ƒ
-Razzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
a very happy birthday to u πŸ€—
such a cute hima os😳
piche wali stairs , gosh i must say i loved the titleπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
the kiss was really cute😳
damn i am waiting for ur another kisha osπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: arhadlove

a very happy birthday to u πŸ€—
such a cute hima os😳
piche wali stairs , gosh i must say i loved the titleπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
the kiss was really cute😳
damn i am waiting for ur another kisha osπŸ˜†

Arre woh kya hai...ki KiSha ke gam mein hum purane scenes dekh rahein the...so woh Teacher's Day Party wale scene se thoda inspiration le liya...KiSha OS definitely on Friday..1st Feb.. :)
-Razzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NonComposMentis

Thank you! :D mst wlcmπŸ˜ƒ
Arre woh kya hai...ki KiSha ke gam mein hum purane scenes dekh rahein the...so woh Teacher's Day Party wale scene se thoda inspiration le liya...KiSha OS definitely on Friday..1st Feb.. :)oh ya that scene was hilarious kisha were so embarrased , and will be waiting for kisha os :)

ItsMe_Ammu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful.dear...
What caught me first was the title..πŸ˜†
Do write more on both HiMa and KiSha..
...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
happy birthday 
wish you loads of happiness!!!!
this OS too is awesome!!