Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This story also shows what ordinary innocent people go through in any violent situation and in this specific case a terrorist act. I hope that these things and other violent acts against innocents do not happen again and if unfortunately they do then there needs to be quick and prompt punishment done and people involved are need to be made an example or held accountable so that they think 10 times before killing anyone again.

The idea behind laws and punishment is to instill fear among people so that they do not end up doing these things. When you take away that and delay justice or give lame excuses the threshold of doing such violent acts is lowered and you increase the pool of violent people and hence increase chance of future acts. This holds true if you dont held accountable leaders who promote violence.

I am happy that the person was punished and made an example.

And yes thanks Imam.

Thanks to BigBoss for digging this out.
Edited by King-Anu - 11 years ago
ReemAnshu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay sorry to spoil your party, but this story is nothing but bull crap and Mr.Imam's creativity at its best (or should I say worst)

I mean this guy is too much... kahan tak jata hai publicity ke liye.

His story has sooo many flaws that i cant even begin to tell you. It will be only the blind faithfulls who will believe this crap.

I wish he was in front of me and I would have shredded his story in front of him... it na jhooth ????

For someone who has lost her mamaji (uncle) in the Taj mahal hotel incident, I can tell you for sure ke aisa kuch nahi hua tha.

My office is also at Nariman point and there were no Israelis abducted, no lynching mob just scared people running helter skelter. Infact my friends took shelter at my BFF's hotel at Marine plaza, which is right next to the other big hotel which was attacked.

He spoke to the police through wireless !!!!! Iske liye hi leke ghoom rahe the na wireless ! Amidst trying to save people at Taj, Chabad house, VT and catching Ajmal Kasab, updating the deaths of 2 of the most celebrated officers, the police still had the time to give Imam the wireless service... "Yeh Lijiye Sir khaas aapke liye wireless laye hain"😆

Bloody hell he walked from Chabad House to Leopold Cafe and then to Taj Hotel !!!! Kitna phekega ye aadmi... ghar pe bed pe so raha hoga.
This guy is the height of desperation for publicity !!!